Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is poyet THICK?

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Let's be honest my good man, if it wasn't for us your lot would have the biggest allergy in the Championship to the big white thing at the end of the pitch. I've seen a bit of Palace this season and they do not play good football, they play effective football. Palace are not a good team. They're a mediocre, run-of-the-mill outfit of no interest to anybody. The problem is we are worse.

Not a good team. Thats why we are 8th.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Ok our team vs you in September.

Speroni - Best Goalkeeper in the league.
Wright - Upper League 1 / Lower Championship quality.
McCarthy - Captain and a quality Championship player. No "basic"
Moxey - Decent
Tunchev - Premiership quality but back at Leicester now.
Ramage - On loan but not very good.
Jedinak - Wank
Williams - Quality as you know
Scannell - Ok
Zaha - Class as you know
Murray - Simply World Class

Subs:

Gardner - Played for England and Premiership Quality
Parr - Quality.
Ambrose - Premiership quality.

That is not a "basic" team.

Are you some 10 year old or something? that's the most stupid post I think I've ever seen on here by any deluded opposition supporter.

If Ambrose is premier league quality then why isn't he getting in your starting line up?

In fact - do you crack one off over your signed photo of Nookie Bear and that palace supporting twat who has his hand up his arse?

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Let's be honest my good man, if it wasn't for us your lot would have the biggest allergy in the Championship to the big white thing at the end of the pitch. I've seen a bit of Palace this season and they do not play good football, they play effective football. Palace are not a good team. They're a mediocre, run-of-the-mill outfit of no interest to anybody. The problem is we are worse.

Yeah, yep. Yup. Definately.

Because our entire season is based on this one patch. Because teams get relegated every year having gained 32 points from 24 games, the following 22 matches are all losses... maybe 1 or two draws if you're lucky. Every year.

You make people feel stupid for reading your shit.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Are you some 10 year old or something? that's the most stupid post I think I've ever seen on here by any deluded opposition supporter.

If Ambrose is premier league quality then why isn't he getting in your starting line up?

In fact - do you crack one off over your signed photo of Nookie Bear and that palace supporting twat who has his hand up his arse?

Dosn't fit our style of play. If CMS scored 21 goals this season you would call him premiership quality. Ambrose did that 2 seasons ago.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
But if you look at the respective benches, which I would say is the true test of the strength of a squad, they have Jermaine Easter as their first choice attacking replacement. We SHOULD have Will Hoskins or Will Buckley. We've got better options.

If Buckley, Hoskins and Vicente had managed to turn out on a regular basis I suspect we would not be the HUGE gap that is FOUR points behind Palace that we currently occupy. We were above them as recently as three weeks ago. They are not as poor as you claim, and at the start of season I would have been happy with being ELEVEN points above the relegation zone, but I've been watching the Albion for 35 years, and have expectations based on that history.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
That's exactly my point. On paper and reality are two very different things. On paper, Palace can only DREAM of being able to call upon players like Mackail-Smith and Buckley. In reality, what you've got is performing better than what we've got. Therefore, we are doing something horribly wrong, because I fail to see that dour Dougie is the next managerial mastermind.

Stats:

CMS League goals. 6 - You paid £2million+ for him.
Murray League goals. 5 - We paid nothing for him.

So no i dont dream of being able to call upon player like CMS because he is a waste of space for the money you paid for him.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
He's better than Murray. No doubt about that. He's hamstrung by the fact he's playing with a team of flids this season, but he's still better than Murray. At this moment in time Palace can only dream of making a signing like CMS. I'm not knocking Palace at all. You've got a dog's breakfast of a squad but you're outperforming us. Good luck to you.

Deluded.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I expect us to be reasonably entertaining,
We have been at times, other times poor
have a mixed bag of results
Winning at Cardiff and Pompey, beating Sunderland in the Cup, losing to Watford and Coventry, agreed.
stay up quite comfortably
. We should do.

This season we've got EVERYTHING in our favour and we're still getting done over by them.
I disagree. Experience of the Championship, NO. Academy setup with players coming through, NO. Losing two best players from last season, NO.

I have had a look at the accounts of both clubs, last year Palace's total wage bill was £9.6 million, ours was £4.2 million. I suspect that whilst those figures have narrowed this year they have not been reversed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
It gives me no pleasure to see WW once again proved right, but today has just thrown up yet more evidence that Gus is struggling. How can he possibly justify spending the last 20 games with Harley on the pitch and JFC nowhere to be seen? He's lucky that our current injury/suspension crisis has forced his hand and allowed him to stumble upon a great player.

Seriously, only you could see it like this. JFC had a massively busy summer with the England tournament. He has been brought through the ranks in a timely manner.

Do you really honestly agree with WW that poyet is shit? Nail your colours to the mast please.

Also, whom is your alter ego? You avoided the question yesterday?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Great win today, but only a fool would sell Steve Cook when our backline consists of an old man and a violent Scot!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
It gives me no pleasure to see WW once again proved right, but today has just thrown up yet more evidence that Gus is struggling. How can he possibly justify spending the last 20 games with Harley on the pitch and JFC nowhere to be seen? He's lucky that our current injury/suspension crisis has forced his hand and allowed him to stumble upon a great player.

Inspired - you cite a 3-0 win as evidence that the manager is "struggling."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here