Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is poyet THICK?

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
Well I'm confused too, BoF...

Posted by Simon195 on 23-11-09

Posted by Wideguy on 14-10-09...

Your witness, BoF.

how strange, what you trying to get at ?? im at a loss, you been on the booze sonny !!!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I think WW might be happy he has got egg on his face ILIKECANDLES

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I remember this game. We played well for the first hour.

I bet that if this situation arose this year, the subs Poyet made would have been perfect. Depth on the bench has been an issue and we've fixed it! :clap2:

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
poyet must go now, resign you knob head, and for leaving our top scorer out the team you want f***ing locking up poyet, another useless, has never been, complete waste space manager we have inherited,, what a f***ing shambles.. hold your head in shame you twat !!!

:lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
To answer the original question, possibly? He felt there was a need for a change and perhaps felt that Carole would be an added threat and force Norwich onto the back foot. Some subs wprk, some subs don't and you can't force a player to put in a match winning shift.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Wise words from simon195 and of course, as always, TCB. All those of you currently carried away by our false, over-inflated league position and mesmerised by the 'flicky flicky' football - just remember that some of us saw through the hype early. Get it forward! Bring back Forster! Poyet out!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Wise words from simon195 and of course, as always, TCB. All those of you currently carried away by our false, over-inflated league position and mesmerised by the 'flicky flicky' football - just remember that some of us saw through the hype early. Get it forward! Bring back Forster! Poyet out!

What ever happened to Simon195?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Love these topics, many times have I read these and thought what idiots the TC was, glad I'm not the only one picking up on these fools.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Conclusive proof that you don't understand football. Bell end.

would suggesting that poyet will be sacked by christmas also come under this umbrella?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Conclusive proof that you don't understand football. Bell end.

You obviously don't remember the game very well or it is you that have no idea about football. The previous game Carole had been utter shite and for that matter had done nothing up until that point to prove he was worthy of a contract. His introduction considerably weakened the right side of our defence and left Calderon exposed to the Norwich attack as he had no help from Carole. Both Norwich goals came from attacks against that side of our defence. In addition, Carole added nothing in attack so from that point of view couldn't relieve the defence either. Had Carole played a blinder in the previous game then you could understand the change but he didn't.

It was a change that cost us the game and a mistake by Poyet. As good a manager as he now is and as great as we all hope he becomes, that doesn't make him infallible.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here