Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is poyet THICK?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What a surprise, the gruesome twosome where nowhere to be see last season when we won the league, now we are going through a blip they are back - still 6 wins from 50 points and once we get there they will crawl back under their stones again.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
poyet must go now, resign you knob head, and for leaving our top scorer out the team you want f***ing locking up poyet, another useless, has never been, complete waste space manager we have inherited,, what a f***ing shambles.. hold your head in shame you twat !!!

Couldn't agree more mate. I don't know what he thought he was doing when he gave Glenn away to the "scum". :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Getting to 50 points after the largest financial outlay in our history will be no cause for celebration.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Maybe not 'celebrating' but it will certainly be the main target achieved this season. Money doesn't buy points remember. This season is one of consoloidation for sure, always has been for many like me.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Getting to 50 points after the largest financial outlay in our history will be no cause for celebration.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Come on, what other alter ego do you post under? There is no way you can randomly keep crawling out when in previous years you have posted countless times day after day.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Leicester spent a fortune and SACKED their manager when it didn't work out. What does that tell you?

It tells you that the owners are shit and didn't give the Manager and Players time to gel. Results under the new manager have been poor as well.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
I think it's harsh to say an owner, whether it be Leicester's or Tony Bloom, who bankrolls millions of pounds worth of investment in the team for little or no result is "shit". If I'd laid out £5 million plus the wages of a Spanish international I'd be expecting a bit more than 7 goals in 14 matches. Not many other clubs in this division have spent money like we have this season. In fact, you only have to look 40 miles up the road to see a club with no money and barely any investment on the playing side vastly outperforming us.

Ok change the word shit for "not having a clue about football". A team takes time to gel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here