Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it EVER possible to do a .....

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
150 not out

85696.jpg

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
BEAUTIFUL scenes, bringing top class comedy to NSC since erm..2008.

I'm the only one in the office and am desperate for a BANGING shit...this feels like it is going to HURT. What do you recommend the procedure is if I accidently shit my pants ? early home time ? or sit in them til the end of the day ?

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I had a triple whammy earlier, a single log shit with no straining that was also a floater and you can't even try to comprehend my amazement and JOY when I also found that it was indeed a PHANTOM SHIT and that there was NO need for wiping !!!!!!!

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Oh I am so happy to be joining 'The Greatest and Funniest Thread that NSC Ever Had'!!!!

I have laughed out loud to stuff posted on here, far, far too many times for a grown man!

A conundrum that has fazed me all my life is this.....

My dear father has always enjoyed a wide and varied diet with a similar spread of liquid intake. Yet whenever I have visited the 'bog' after he has finished 'curling one out'.....no matter what he has consumed prior to delivery, the stench is always, always the same!!!

Now whats that all about???

I would love to hear anyones theories about this in the hope that I maybe able to avoid the 'bog of eternal stench' as it is always 'bad times'!!!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
A conundrum that has fazed me all my life is this.....

My dear father has always enjoyed a wide and varied diet with a similar spread of liquid intake. Yet whenever I have visited the 'bog' after he has finished 'curling one out'.....no matter what he has consumed prior to delivery, the stench is always, always the same!!!

Now whats that all about???

When i lived at home, my dads poo's were exactly the same.

Its a dad thing, i'm sure.

the f***ing stench always made my eyes water and had the wallpaper trying to scramble off the wall...... i hope to be able to repeat the same feat when my kids are a bit older!!!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I had a triple whammy earlier, a single log shit with no straining that was also a floater and you can't even try to comprehend my amazement and JOY when I also found that it was indeed a PHANTOM SHIT and that there was NO need for wiping !!!!!!!

Awesome - if i were you i'd retire NOW and never ever do another shit ever AGAIN!!!:bowdown:

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Awesome - if i were you i'd retire NOW and never ever do another shit ever AGAIN!!!:bowdown:

haha..QUOTE of the day. And so soon in the day !!!

Hi Withdean and I, welcome aboard said thread.

As for the STENCH, there are certain foods that I eat that really just deliver a GREAT smell. And Yes, if you're wondering, it is PERFECTLY normal to enjoy the SCENT of your OWN shit. I do all the time, you know, you take a small whiff...sometimes I'm even PROUD of the smell dropping the kids off at the pool makes.

Sometimes I can also gauge how "SMELLY" a shit is going to be. I feel it coming on, sometimes quite STRONG, and if its a hot slimy fella, thats time for a PEG, brother. It makes me laugh sometimes, when I leave the toilet ARENA for someone to walk in STRAIGHT after, only to WITNESS the remnants and SMELL of something that has crawled UP my arse and DIED a horrific DEATH. :lolol:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
haha..QUOTE of the day. And so soon in the day !!!

Hi Withdean and I, welcome aboard said thread.

As for the STENCH, there are certain foods that I eat that really just deliver a GREAT smell. And Yes, if you're wondering, it is PERFECTLY normal to enjoy the SCENT of your OWN shit. I do all the time, you know, you take a small whiff...sometimes I'm even PROUD of the smell dropping the kids off at the pool makes.

Sometimes I can also gauge how "SMELLY" a shit is going to be. I feel it coming on, sometimes quite STRONG, and if its a hot slimy fella, thats time for a PEG, brother. It makes me laugh sometimes, when I leave the toilet ARENA for someone to walk in STRAIGHT after, only to WITNESS the remnants and SMELL of something that has crawled UP my arse and DIED a horrific DEATH. :lolol:

:lolol: :lolol:

i gotta admit when you drop the first log and that stench rides up your nostrels for the first time its a real sense of achievment.

my perfect "work" shit is to do a f***ing right ol romper stomper, get out the cubicle while no-one in there, wash hands, re-position hair doo, rub my nuts, wink in the mirror and exit the toilet.... THEN for a work mate to walk past you and into the toilet - always makes me chuckle knowing what their about to walk in to! :)

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
get out the cubicle while no-one in there, wash hands, re-position hair doo, rub my nuts, wink in the mirror and exit the toilet....

f***ing hilarious...:lol:

I have just consumed a king pot noodle, and two cheese sandwiches dunked in (just to keep you updated at the format of my lunch) followed by 5 custard creams dunked in a cuppa tea. Ohh and then I had a fruit corner yoghurt...cherry style.

Methinks, this is going to hurt later... :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here