Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it EVER possible to do a .....

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
did the fastest dump ever saturday before playing football - 12 minutes before kick off and my guts churned and i though theres no way i can run around carrying this lot....

..so nipped to the loo and shat this enormous log out, one clean log, followed by 4 wipes and i was off out onto the pitch again - glorious!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Having had a massive curry on Saturday night I expected the worst yesterday when I sat on the loo, bringing plenty of reading material. Imagine my delight, then when after a good (and admittedly mildly painful) sitting I discovered on first wipe that I'd produced a ghost poo. I haven't had one for ages, but having one after a curry, which I anticipated taking a good section of the whole roll to clear out, was extra special.

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Tell you what is VERY odd.
Going for a piss, wiping etc then walking away and starting to feel your belly rumble slightly, your early warning system of a needed dump if you will, so you go back to the throne, sit down and proceed to do your business.
Then your finished, wiped clean, and then you start to feel a little trickle in your stomach, your sitting there, wondering what is going to happen and then it hits you, you start feeling a little trickle of piss coming out, again?!?!?
Just bloody emptied the tank not only a few minutes before already so what the f*** is THAT all about?!

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I got caught out at work today !! Bad times. I was measuring a property up and had to promptly use the toilet...got on the toilet, let go of the tension and realised that there was no toilet roll. Really BAD times.

So I did as any self-respecting man would do in an urgent time of need...yes, you guessed right, the boxers were SACRIFICED. bloody good ones too. :( and LUCKY that there was no-one in the flat (it was empty) AND it was ten to five !!! only 40 mins left til HOME TIME !!!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I got caught out at work today !! Bad times. I was measuring a property up and had to promptly use the toilet...got on the toilet, let go of the tension and realised that there was no toilet roll. Really BAD times.

So I did as any self-respecting man would do in an urgent time of need...yes, you guessed right, the boxers were SACRIFICED. bloody good ones too. :( and LUCKY that there was no-one in the flat (it was empty) AND it was ten to five !!! only 40 mins left til HOME TIME !!!

ha. you DIRTY dog!

were they nice boxers?
where did u leave them?

i hope you did a courtesy flush and air freshner to cleanse the stench!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here