Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it EVER possible to do a .....

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Mendoza, you really need to join ranks son !! (plus i'm not impressed with you setting up on your own, we're all one on here and you need to accept that I am not only your albion supporting mate, but your brother too)

This is true Bret, do you think you're some kinda Cheryl Cole going solo on us or something?

straighten out dude and back the "band"!!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Evening all, I've really missed you too BTID. I'd really consider inviting you out for a pint, but I think the conversation would be...well limited to say the least.

Not a toilet related story, however, managed to split my trousers today at work. Luckily enough for me, it was at the end of the day. I was moving a desk in the office, then bent down, squatting, to move the back wheels of a heavy cupboard. Unfortunately, the trousers didn't hold out and split from my belt, all the way down to my nutsack !! UNCOOL !!

I've had a hazy few days really, and I can't remember the last time I took a shit. However, I have found that two spiders have entered the prison of doom at work, and I have promptly named them Trevor and Alan.

pint would be good, maybe at an away day ;)

Dude, that is not good....have you been caining thr cakes or have you tumbled dried your trousers??

i am "sick" with a needle n thread so bring them over and we'll have you patched up in no time mate.

Say hi to Trevor and Alan - we had a medium to large size spider near the works toilet 2 weeks ago - now considering i spend A LOT of my time in that loo, and the fact i hate spiders ....

...i stamped on the little fucker times with my size 11 :( feel bad now though.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
when I was in India last month, whilst people left right and centre were getting Delhi belly, I didnt have a shit for FOUR days. No imodium, nothing, I didnt even feel like going. MENTAL

What the f***? dude that is not good, have you rectified the situation since bro?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Am I the only one on here who has done an open-air jobbie which has then ben eaten by a dog?

Luckily its owner a little old lady came along after I had hitched my keks up and done the zip. I still wonder if the dog licked her afterwards....:lolol:

Am I the only one on here who has done an open-air jobbie which has then ben eaten by a dog?

Luckily its owner a little old lady came along after I had hitched my keks up and done the zip. I still wonder if the dog licked her afterwards....:lolol:

Yep, I shat in my garden once when I was young cos my dad f***ed me off and I wanted to enjoy watching him shovel up my shit. Then Saddam came straight along and woofed the whole lot up!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I thought I should welcome this thread to 2010 with a question.

Having finished a chicken wing in my KFC takeaway, I threw the whole wing bone out the car to some pigeon so it could eat the scraps. But along came a feck off huge seagull, who took the whole bone and swalled it WHOLE.

So my question is, is it EVER possible for a human to swallow a whole chicken wing bone, and then shit it out. Would it still be intact???

Happy New Year x

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I thought I should welcome this thread to 2010 with a question.

Having finished a chicken wing in my KFC takeaway, I threw the whole wing bone out the car to some pigeon so it could eat the scraps. But along came a feck off huge seagull, who took the whole bone and swalled it WHOLE.

So my question is, is it EVER possible for a human to swallow a whole chicken wing bone, and then shit it out. Would it still be intact???

Happy New Year x

I'm afraid i dont have the definitive answer, BUT ...

..if it was to come thro the digestive system intact and then shat out later, is your plan to then go and find that very same pigeon and hand delivered your shit soaked bit of chicken wing bone for him to nish on?

if so you are a true gent.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
And following on - oohherr Matron - someone has told me in India the pigs follow you around sniffing your arse if they think you are going to do an "open air" and if you do they're in there like Flynn!

No wonder those countries treat pork as an unclean meat....:facepalm:

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Bonjour !!

Happy new year mes ami !!

I was just thinking about the bone story, and reminded me of my friend at uni. He lost a game of mariokart, and as forfeit had to swallow his house key. Good uni times. He was told by the doctor if he didn't "pass" the key in 7 days they would have to cut him open and get it out. 6 days later and it "passed" and he now has it on his key ring.

I thought of this thread last night as I had a particularly big dump, only to find it was a ghost one, no wipage !! The joy !!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
The ghost poo is the greatest thing ever. Especially when you study the toilet bowl and there is nothing to be found there. As it needs no wiping it is almost as if you never went to the toilet at all...

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
who does that arse belong to on your avatar? it's quite mesmerising

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here