Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it EVER possible to do a .....

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
No, they were folded neatly and then chucked in the communal bin out the front...

and calvin klein ones...dont worry tho, ive had them for a few months tho.
no air freshner, but the flush was neccesary !!
and i had to search the place for some handwash !!! touch and go as it was empty...haha but then found some under the sink !!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
No, they were folded neatly and then chucked in the communal bin out the front...

and calvin klein ones...dont worry tho, ive had them for a few months tho.
no air freshner, but the flush was neccesary !!
and i had to search the place for some handwash !!! touch and go as it was empty...haha but then found some under the sink !!

ha ha ha = sounds like a great day out!!

you should've left the boxers somewhere hidden for the owners!!! :)

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

OK!!!!... rankest, most gut wrenching thing just happened to me...

.. did a large(ish) poo at work, and when i got off after wiping i noticed this one big log on the right of the water sticking out from the bottom of the pan...i thought to myself that was a good one to produce and flushed the chain.....

..SHIIIIIT.... the water rising as the log stays rooted. f***ing nightare. once the water filters back down i flush again, same thing happens (and we have a mega flusher at work!)

so the inevitable MUST happen, cue me grabbing the donnie brush and with eyes closed and hand over mouth, i continue to beat and smash my bit of poo to a pulp - f*** no's how i wasn;t sick the brush was a mess and the pan looked like a ban day in bosnia.

5 flushes later and its still all shit coloured water and floaty bits, and then at last, one last flush and the shit, floaters, tissues and everything is replaced with pure clear water!!!!!!

Last edited:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
well whats this. hello BTID and JD. I missed this thread and forgot how brilliant it is

I tried to get a poo theread going again last week but its not a smear on this :clap2:

Having a DUMP - North Stand Chat

Howdy!!!!

Good effort there Brett, im sure had JD or myself seen it we would have controibuted earlier.

Hows the AC Slater pose working out for you?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
ARGH i am thinking of a shit right now but i am not sure if it is just a difficult fart you know. So what do I do? Do i go to the toilet get prepared and find out it is only a fart? Or do I push now and PRAY it is not a poo poo?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Evening all, I've really missed you too BTID. I'd really consider inviting you out for a pint, but I think the conversation would be...well limited to say the least.

Not a toilet related story, however, managed to split my trousers today at work. Luckily enough for me, it was at the end of the day. I was moving a desk in the office, then bent down, squatting, to move the back wheels of a heavy cupboard. Unfortunately, the trousers didn't hold out and split from my belt, all the way down to my nutsack !! UNCOOL !!

I've had a hazy few days really, and I can't remember the last time I took a shit. However, I have found that two spiders have entered the prison of doom at work, and I have promptly named them Trevor and Alan.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
ARGH i am thinking of a shit right now but i am not sure if it is just a difficult fart you know. So what do I do? Do i go to the toilet get prepared and find out it is only a fart? Or do I push now and PRAY it is not a poo poo?

There is always the danger of releasing "an accidental", I've had many times when this was close, however, only managed to shat myself a couple of times. Majority have been at work or at the uni library. Man, that was embarrasing !!

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
well whats this. hello BTID and JD. I missed this thread and forgot how brilliant it is

I tried to get a poo theread going again last week but its not a smear on this :clap2:

Having a DUMP - North Stand Chat

Mendoza, you really need to join ranks son !! (plus i'm not impressed with you setting up on your own, we're all one on here and you need to accept that I am not only your albion supporting mate, but your brother too)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here