Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it EVER possible to do a .....

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
NATURE calls...I'll report BACK...

I've taken the jacket off for good measure as don't want it dripping in, but one thing I can guarantee is that the TROUSERS are coming COMPLETELY off !!!

Last edited:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
your ten mins into your gorrilas finger drop off. me think trousers off and feet against door with mass straining....

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
your ten mins into your gorrilas finger drop off. me think trousers off and feet against door with mass straining....

I'm back...well I was back about 11 minutes ago, but that was MAMMOTH. I swear the secretary in the office thought I had DIED on my way to the TOILET.

Trousers were completely OFF, feet were not PUSHED against the DOOR, and the process was completely NORMAL until I gave myself an UNEXPECTED finger SURPRISE as the TOILET ROLL we are given at work is AWFULLY thin.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
went for an a.c slater,......didnt work out as bath too close to my throne....a sad day for me:angry:

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
went for an a.c slater,......didnt work out as bath too close to my throne....a sad day for me:angry:

This is a SAD day for all involved.

Can I ask, at what stage did you decide to go for an A.C Slater ? And did you feel dirty at the idea ? I bet you havent DIVULGED the information to anyone ELSE !!:clap:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
i just had a phantom poo!!! Like the ghost BUT my poo ejac was so forcefull that it zoomed out and was missing from the toilet bowl. So it needed no wiping AND not flushing SCORE!!!

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Just back from a lunchtime visit to the 'Kharzi' and a most wonderful piece of news....

there in the pan was 'floating faecal matter', in a lump, which of course a true floater must be.

so...what diet was it that made floatation possible....here it is....

1 x cup of tea with sugar & milk
1 x coffee with sugar and milk
1 bowl of pasta with vegetarian bolognese, lots of diced peppers, onions etc
worcester sauce
roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings
2 glasses of white wine

personally i believe that the veggie spag bol had a whole load of benefit to the floatative properties.

a most excellent piece of news.....although I'm now back at work.....and writing this has just reminded me that I forgot the all important 2nd flush and that 'floater' is still in the pan waiting for the next visitor!:rolleyes:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
It has to be physically IMPOSSIBLE unless you are in a foreign country and they have those toilets which are just a hole in the florr innert*

*unless you are pissed, passed out on your back and shit yourself

what about if you put a bench infront of the toilet, slightly raised to ease projection?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here