Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it EVER possible to do a .....

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I am new to the thread so greetings :bigwave: I am pleased to report that I had the joy of experiencing a floater for the last two mornings. For both the preceeding evenings I had partaken of asparagus and so there you are.

There was a WHOLE cuboid of tomato bit from the pasta sauce I had last night in my crap earlier, completely undigested! :eek: The bizarre thing is, surely it must have got a little bit chewed on the way down? It looked so big, if I'd swallowed it whole I'd surely have choked?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Can a ring burner be alikened to a hot one as well...u no the really slimy ones, thats really hot and comes from deep within. or is that a completely different kettle of fish ?

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
I am new to the thread so greetings :bigwave: I am pleased to report that I had the joy of experiencing a floater for the last two mornings. For both the preceeding evenings I had partaken of asparagus and so there you are.

woa!!!

you may have got it!!

Looks like asparagus for me tonight!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
On the subject of "The Phantom", my uncle used to refer to them as Dick Turdpins because you knew that they were there but you couldn't feel them, only smell them.

Awful I know but he found it funny...

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Does asparagus float in water?

As I tried eating food that did float, but it didnt create a floater

So let me get this RIGHT... you've gone home after work, and you've got a bowl of water and doing the FLOAT test, before EATING said FOOD. This THREAD is not only taking over MY LIFE but yours too...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here