Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it EVER possible to do a .....

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
FINALLY....SOMEONE else has found the MAGNIFICENT GHOST POO PHENOMENON !!!!

Was ot the best day of your life JD? Did you get a lump of toilet paper go to wipe but then realise it was in vain? And then get angry? Frustrated? And wonder if you were normal?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
These "ghost" poos we are discussing, generally surface for me about once every four months...however, only last week I went through a 3-day spell of ghost poos. It was a magnificent time, and in answer to your question. Was I frustrated ? No...the arms went up in the air, and a "Whoop" was experienced. Good Times.

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
a ghost poo happens every so often but when it does...

WOW!!!

WOA!!!

YES!!!

i must discover what exactly creates a poo such as this!

What diet creates these beauties? Certainly not fibre.. that requires DAYS of wiping... but certainly not no fibre this creates the AGONY of constipation.

Don't worry i will find the formula!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I'm goina go for float. :) I pray for a nice floater every day !!

Still cant get a floater.

Although last night i did THE shit i thought was finally going to rip my tea towel holder apart.

it was like trying to push a beach ball made of broken glass through my arse - as soon as the first log passed it was fine for the rest of the stint, however that bought tears to my eyes like never before!

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
Still cant get a floater.

Although last night i did THE shit i thought was finally going to rip my tea towel holder apart.

it was like trying to push a beach ball made of broken glass through my arse - as soon as the first log passed it was fine for the rest of the stint, however that bought tears to my eyes like never before!

AHH those are hard graft pooes... for the real man! I still haven't worked out what one has to eat for a floater.. i will work it out do. not. worry.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I have to report back that last night, I thought it was going to be a PHANTOM but it turned into, very quickly at that, A HARD GRAFTER...really hurt. I hate them ones. :(

The ones that catch you by surprise are the worst. Especially when you think its going to be easy, but you end up having to FORCE the issue, and causing slight pain.

The worst ones are always after SPICY food, and you get the Jonny Cash problem

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here