Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it EVER possible to do a .....

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
not yet, this morning I had a 6 piece Fry up, so I doubt the magic is going to happen today.

It is possible though, as there is always one floating in the train toilets without fail!

yeah i managed to do a single log floater 2 days ago - however i am gutted as i cannot for the life of me recal what i consumed that dayu to achieve it!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Ahh the old commuter present, nicely done..

Do you know how happy I was to find this thread at the top of the NSC tree ?

Morning all !!!

Morning dude....

...those train toilet shits that stick up and wink at you when you walk into the loos - they have GOT to be something to do with the loo's on trains, no?
everytime i f***ing walk into a train loo there is a foot long piece kicking back on a lilo in the toilet water!!!

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Morning dude....

...those train toilet shits that stick up and wink at you when you walk into the loos - they have GOT to be something to do with the loo's on trains, no?
everytime i f***ing walk into a train loo there is a foot long piece kicking back on a lilo in the toilet water!!!

And it's usually a savage mess too...I wouldnt blame the toilet, just the user !! however at times when a FOOT LONG PIECE has been achieved, even I think I would leave it to be marvelled at by the next user of said train loo !!!

I had a shit late last night after a particularly fatty meal, and my god, it ripped my arsehole into pieces !!! It felt like I was giving birth to a two headed baby !!!!

It upsets me that us three are the only NSC people staying true to ourselves and keeping this thread afloat....oh the comedy !!!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
however at times when a FOOT LONG PIECE has been achieved, even I think I would leave it to be marvelled at by the next user of said train loo !!!

mate - that is SUCH a good point - next time i drop off a floater i'm gonna leave the fucker there bobbing around!

(even if its at HOME!!!! ;) )

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Another valid discussion point:

Why did they make the inside of toilet bowls WHITE ? why not a darker shade of colour to hide any embarrassing skid-marks from near explosive shits..

And if it is a good floater, I tend to think, why not leave it ?

I really don't think it is a good idea, and might be NSFW, but I remember a website that we used to drunkenly, view at uni...

http://www.ratemypoo.com

Happy Times...

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Have any of you ever been put through so much strain and agony when trying to have a shit, that you start to sweat excessively and thus find the need to remove your shirt to help release some of the heat boiling through your body?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Have any of you ever been put through so much strain and agony when trying to have a shit, that you start to sweat excessively and thus find the need to remove your shirt to help release some of the heat boiling through your body?

no but i have mopped my brow a few times!!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I think my insides must be messed up. I never wee anymore when I'm pooing. No matter how hard I try it just doesn't come out. About 5 minutes after I have completed the transaction, THEN I need a wee and everything flows freely again.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Should the back to front shit be named the "A.C. Slater" or "David Brent" in hommage to two GREATS that sit on chairs back to front??

I am so happy this thread has re-appeared !!! made my day, beautiful scenes !! ha

As for the A.C. Slater- I don't know who that is, so it'll have to be Brent for me !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here