Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iran hangs teenagers for being gay

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
chez said:
The bible says being gay is a sin, and seeing as England is a christian country and christianity adheres to the bibles preachings then homosexuality should be a criminal offence in this country.
and so should eating bacon

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
To be honest i thought you were to

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
rogue said:
To be honest i thought you were to

Really on what basis ?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
The way you sometimes act.Am i right your under 22?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
rogue said:
The way you sometimes act.Am i right your under 22?

No will be 42 this year, just to add petrol to the fire just got back from a W/E in Rome as it is Mrs Hut's 40th birthday today.

Junior and Mini were looked after by their Nanny ???

So how gay am I now ?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I'm fishing mate sorry:lolol:

You took the bait well chap:drink:

What was Rome like?

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
rogue said:
What was Rome like?

Very wet, pi$$ed down with rain Friday and Saturday.

Saw the Colosseum, Pantheon, St Paul's Basilica, Vatican Square, John Paul 2 Tomb, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and St Angelo's Fort.

Very interesting but shame about the weather.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I would love to see the Colosseum one day as well as Pompeii.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
rogue said:
I would love to see the Colosseum one day as well as Pompeii.

It was very good, magnificent structure when you think when it was built. An incredible feat but sadly wrecked by thick Yanks with stupid comments :(

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Was it one of those teletext deals you booked up?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
rogue said:
Was it one of those teletext deals you booked up?

No booked the flights around 6 months ago - £191 return for two adults and I booked the hotel about a month ago, £200 for two nights.

Bar package holidays even as family we try and go independant. Off to Budapest two weeks today for 5 days, £225 return for 2 adults and 2 children and we have a two bedroomed apartment in a Hotel with a kitchen for £50 a night.

You just need to plan early with kids, booking up a hotel in Lille soon for next February - £28 a night.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I've been to Prague twice from those teletext deals.For 3 nights including flights etc except transfer to hotel i paid around £130.I enjoyed the place alot.I want to see more of europe in the near future.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks

Yes. Very. You want them to be just like us. Their ideas of how things should be done don't agree with yours, so theirs must be wrong and they must change. You sound like the people who say Koreans shouldn't eat dogs and then can't understand why they don't eat a nice beef steak in much of India.

I want them to be like us? Only in so much as they drop certain barabaric practices and maintain human rights. On the topic of human rights they are WRONG. Just like the Chinese are WRONG and the Americans are often WRONG. What animals people eat has nothing to do with this. I am not sayng they can't be different, they can do what they damn well please as long as it isn't in contravention of people's human rights.

Would you not criticise Mugabe then? Is the neglection and starvation of his people OK, it's just another way of life different to us isn't it? Or do you just think that it's Islam as a religion that we shouldn't criticise?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
DJ Leon said:
I want them to be like us? Only in so much as they drop certain barabaric practices and maintain human rights. On the topic of human rights they are WRONG. Just like the Chinese are WRONG and the Americans are often WRONG. What animals people eat has nothing to do with this. I am not sayng they can't be different, they can do what they damn well please as long as it isn't in contravention of people's human rights.

Would you not criticise Mugabe then? Is the neglection and starvation of his people OK, it's just another way of life different to us isn't it? Or do you just think that it's Islam as a religion that we shouldn't criticise?

No point in arguing with Vlad as it's clear that the rest of us have a 'warped' view of world events DJ. :lolol:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Stumpy Tim said:
I went in Feb, and thought it was vastly overrated. The Pantheon was QUALITY though

Pantheon is my favourite building in Rome, there's something about the age of it and the beautiful interior space that has a really profound affect on me.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Beach Hut said:
No will be 42 this year, just to add petrol to the fire just got back from a W/E in Rome as it is Mrs Hut's 40th birthday today.

Junior and Mini were looked after by their Nanny ???

So how gay am I now ?

In denial.

:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here