Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iran hangs teenagers for being gay

Beeercan said:
Is it the National Front, Or the BNP NO it's Ernest.

f***ing discraceful i know, but what can we do, other than invade

Invade Ernest :eek: Not my type thanks! :ohmy:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Were they well hung? :dunce:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The trouble is this country all rights are with the criminal and not the victim so you ask the victim of a violent mugger if they would like his hands cut off, or ask the victim of a violent rapist if they would like their attacker executed ?
Too many bleeding hearts ,PC ,hug trees ,left wing wankers in this country these days :angry: :angry: :angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ernest, did you read the article at all ? Those blokes were acused of rape as a cover up for being gay. Their real 'crime' was being homosexual, didn't you see that ?

What's so ironic is that I bet more than a few Amreicans will say 'quite right too'. It's just a pity that their President wants to invade a country that 'knows what to do with homosexuals'.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
bhaexpress said:
Ernest, did you read the article at all ? Those blokes were acused of rape as a cover up for being gay. Their real 'crime' was being homosexual, didn't you see that ?

What's so ironic is that I bet more than a few Amreicans will say 'quite right too'. It's just a pity that their President wants to invade a country that 'knows what to do with homosexuals'.

Read what the bible has to say about being gay :angry: :angry: :angry:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Ernest said:

Bible? Wouldn't keep that filth in my house

Oh, and Ernie, I hope you say some of this crap in public some day. The criminal convictions for hate crimes might keep you from spewing crap on the web.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
bhaexpress said:

Actually the real crime is posting this sort of crap on a FOOTBALL fans message board , if you want to read about that load of crap then go on an Iranian board and make your statements there :angry: :angry: :angry:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ernest, can you remember the SONG you used to sing down the Goldstone about Steve Moran and Mark Wright after their accusations of rape in 1982?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Ernest said:

Brighton is the gay capital of the UK?

Ironic.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
And Ernest is so wrapped up in his 'clever wind up' persona he's lost touch with the difference between humour and bad taste.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
bhaexpress said:
And Ernest is so wrapped up in his 'clever wind up' persona he's lost touch with the difference between humour and bad taste.

I'm talking as I feel Frank, if you live in a Muslim Arab country they have such draconian laws but it is not our part to try and change them.
Look at the mess in Iraq thanks to Bush and Blair trying to impose Western law on these people.
Leave them to get on with it and the bleeding hearts can shut up.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
What a lot of pomposity and hypocrisy on this thread (in addition to Ernest's pathetic humour).

I love BHA's ability to drag his warped view of America into any possible thread. Here he talks of the US wanting to invade Iran, quite ignorant of the fact that his own desire to apply Judeo-Christian western standards of what is 'civilised' to a completely different culture is a distinct form of imperialism in itself.

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Vlad the Impala said:
What a lot of pomposity and hypocrisy on this thread (in addition to Ernest's pathetic humour).

I love BHA's ability to drag his warped view of America into any possible thread. Here he talks of the US wanting to invade Iran, quite ignorant of the fact that his own desire to apply Judeo-Christian western standards of what is 'civilised' to a completely different culture is a distinct form of imperialism in itself.
:clap:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Vlad the Impala said:

What drugs are you on ? It was merely an observation. Whatever, do you really feel that whereever the hanging took place there's a justification ?

I don't have a warped view of America but having lived there a lot in places well outside of the tourist areas I have a far better idea of what some of them think. The only person who's warped Vlad is you because you have no idea. When you've spent a few years in America's Bible belt then your opinion might be worth hearing, until then keep quiet

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That's odd, that word 'Iran' again. Seems to be cropping up a lot recently, and always linked with stuff that any right-minded UK citizen would be rightly outraged about. Is there a pattern forming here? ???

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think we're all getting a bit carried away here. I'm sorry but I'm sure I'm not alone in being sickened by these exercutions. Mind you, it wasn't so long ago that we were hanging people for stealing a loaf of bread because they were starving. I suppose as we don't do that anymore some of us think we occupy the moral high ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here