Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iran hangs teenagers for being gay

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ok all you poof lovers, is this a good enough reason now to attack Iran? ???

Posted on Friday by someone called "Tom Hark, Preston Park" (something to do with Gay Pride?).

"Are We Being Softened Up For An Illegal And Immoral Invasion Of Iran?
Because the bullshit's starting to gain momentum, just like it did before the illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq.

Has God told Bush to do it?

And has Bush told Blair to do it?

Cos it looks increasingly like that is the case.

And if the Labour government go along with it, every last Labour MP should be kicked out of power, whether they cover their arses by voting against it, or whether they don't. Because by allowing it happen, they will be accomplices after the fact."

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
On the Left Wing said:
Looney ... are you a closet Gay? Because for some reason this thread has irked you beyond even your demented reason.

We are talking about fellow human beings, who walk the same planet and breath the same air and have the same rights as every single one of us.

I lost a very dear friend (Andy) who committed suicide in his car, on the South Downs near Ditchling, some 26 years ago because of this SAME biggotry ... I don't get angry often, but this is beyond belief
:censored: :censored: :censored:

OTLW, just ignore Looney, as he's a founder member of the British Masturbation Team just don't bother.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
3gulls said:
Ok all you poof lovers, is this a good enough reason now to attack Iran? ???

Posted on Friday by someone called "Tom Hark, Preston Park" (something to do with Gay Pride?).

"Are We Being Softened Up For An Illegal And Immoral Invasion Of Iran?
Because the bullshit's starting to gain momentum, just like it did before the illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq.

Has God told Bush to do it?

And has Bush told Blair to do it?

Cos it looks increasingly like that is the case.

And if the Labour government go along with it, every last Labour MP should be kicked out of power, whether they cover their arses by voting against it, or whether they don't. Because by allowing it happen, they will be accomplices after the fact."

I'd leave the ironic posts to Ernie, at least he's funny from time to time.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bhaexpress said:
I'd leave the ironic posts to Ernie, at least he's funny from time to time.

Well I think that it is very funny to see how people have changed their tune! :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well Ernie and I have an understanding .... But as has been said by several others there are a number of people on here trying to emulate him, don't bother, he is the Master of the Wind up. :lolol:

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
Looney ... are you a closet Gay? Because for some reason this thread has irked you beyond even your demented reason.

We are talking about fellow human beings, who walk the same planet and breath the same air and have the same rights as every single one of us.

I lost a very dear friend (Andy) who committed suicide in his car, on the South Downs near Ditchling, some 26 years ago because of this SAME biggotry ... I don't get angry often, but this is beyond belief
:censored: :censored: :censored:

Yes yes and I have a very good friend in Wome called Biggus Dickus. :rolleyes:

What I posted was............

Yea right and lets tie a few poofs to the tracks while were at it.:rolleyes:

The rool eyes emoticon denotes sarcasm. So tell me why I am a closet gay because I dont like exstreme islam?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here