Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will MM outers react if he keeps his job?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
On the flip side of this thread how will the McGhee inners react if he gets the boot?

Lorrenzo said:
On the flip side of this thread how will the McGhee inners react if he gets the boot?
Relax - I doubt if you will see any of us flouncing off with gay threats about season tickets - we are loyal and we will support any new manager.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lorrenzo said:

Depends who the replacement is. If it's O'Driscoll from Bournemouth or similar as suggested by someone who "broke " the Bloom news I think I may follow Lush's example :) which I confess would be rather :safeway2: and probably wouldn't help

Last edited:

Uncle Buck said:
So how are those that question the current manager any less loyal than you, Mr Smith?
You can twist my words however you like Bucky, but I was answering a direct question about how McGhee supporters would react - we will support the club, period - no equivocations, no if, no buts, no ands :)

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
London Irish said:
Relax - I doubt if you will see any of us flouncing off with gay threats about season tickets - we are loyal and we will support any new manager.

So by keeping McGhee we dont pay out compensation, But risk losing much needed revenue from the McGhee outers who choose to vote with they're feet.

And by sacking McGhee we pay out compensation, but keep the McGhee inners coming through the gate bringing revenue into the club.

In the interests of Falmer and our future as a club I reckon we should sack McGhee and concentrate on keeping our fanbase intact!

Just an opinion!

Uncle Buck said:
So you are the spokes person for all those that want McGhee to stay?

No - I am passing on an opinion of what they will do, but keep up the boring jibes, why doncha. What's the next one?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
No - I am passing on an opinion of what they will do, but keep up the boring jibes, why doncha. What's the next one?

Passing opinion as fact, not seen that before.

I just find it amazing that you think if McGhee does not go a number of fans are going to give up on the Albion. There is a hardcore support that might not agree with everything, but they do not give up, Archer pressumed we would, but we are still here and he is not.

Worth remembering that, as you were not there at the time.

Uncle Buck said:
Passing opinion as fact, not seen that before.

I just find it amazing that you think if McGhee does not go a number of fans are going to give up on the Albion. There is a hardcore support that might not agree with everything, but they do not give up, Archer pressumed we would, but we are still here and he is not.

Worth remembering that, as you were not there at the time.

Ah yes, the constant universal jibe that I haven't supported the club as long as you, what fun you are going to have when Falmer comes and loads of new fans arrive and you can belittle them all in that depressive monotone way of yours :wave:

As for fans not going if McGhee stays, how many of those gay threats have we seen on NSC over the past few months? Just conveniently screened all that out, did you?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
, Archer pressumed we would, but we are still here and he is not.

Archer got everything he wanted and a bit more, asset stripped the club and then got a reasonable payoff for his £56.00 investment. I doubt he presumed anything, he just got on with it.

I still fail to see how the "how long have you been a fan" argument carries any weight. You either have a reasonable argument or you don't. Length of support counts for f*** all imo.

Neither do I understand or take seriously the opinion of anyone who thinks Leon Knight was anything but a disruptive little shit at this club, so I'm probably a bit of a hypocrite as well.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
As for fans not going if McGhee stays, how many of those gay threats have we seen on NSC over the past few months?
"If McGhee doesn't leave, I'm going to have sex with a man!"

Nope, don't recall that ever being said. ???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't want McGhee playing that crappy 4-5-1 with CKR up front anymore than last season

Don't want any more talk of the famous albion Team spirit - which he inherited and he killed stone dead

Don't want him bleating on in MAY, a week after we're relegated, about there being no strikers available who will come here and work for nothing next season

McGhee OUT basically

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I haven't renewed my season ticket as i fill i'm not getting value for money, i will still be going to games next season, but no where near as many as the last couple of seasons. If something else clashes with a brighton game and mcghee is still in charge i will be more than likely to miss the brighton game instead of the other event, unlike previous seasons.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
filthy said:
I haven't renewed my season ticket as i fill i'm not getting value for money, i will still be going to games next season, but no where near as many as the last couple of seasons. If something else clashes with a brighton game and mcghee is still in charge i will be more than likely to miss the brighton game instead of the other event, unlike previous seasons.

Fair weather fan, I expect you'll be back for the play-offs.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
[
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Richie Morris
Same as I have since he was appointed. Get behind the team but not McGhee.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From back in the days when Richie WAS a McGhee fan and when he was telling US to support MM :rolleyes:

Back McGhee

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here