Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster to Palace tomorrow? [old thread warning]

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
If we sold Flinders that would leave us with Murray, Dickson, Gatting and Robinson to compete for the striking places. Not enough experience in those 4 and I think if we sell Forster, we will do well to stay up!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
For a side that had struggled to score goals this season to lose FOUR forwards in a month is very careless.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the squad will be WEAKER than it was before the transfer window - maybe some people were right in not having faith in knight after all

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Take the fans favourite player then select the fans most hated club.

Put the two together and start the best rumour yet;)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Take the fans favourite player then select the fans most hated club.

Put the two together and start the best rumour yet;)

thing is, the way things are going at the minute i reckon it could genuniely happn

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Bollocks. I don't believe it. Can we just lock Nicky away tomorrow and drug his agent till 12 and then they cant sign him.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
HAS to be a wind up

I hope.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have no problem of anyone going to Palace......the problem I have wth this "rumour" that if it is correct, then what are the club playing at?

Forster was in a decent run of form and has gone off a bit recently, yet revell was appearing ( apart from the Hudds game) to find some form. Elder is left on the bench and brought on for 5 minutes twice, then when it looks as though he is off, he is given a full start?

If we have to finance the Murray and Thomson deal by selling players, then I assumed that would have been hammond....lets face it we HAVE to sell him now or as sure as eggs is eggs we will get nothing in the summer.

One thing that does worry me, is assuming these new guys will require bedding in, then our current run of form means we are not going to be able to play with gay abandon as the closer the basement appears the more nervous Wilkins will become. If Cox does go, we have then no wingers to provide crosses, we also have two grafters in midfield ( thomson and Martot) three if you include Frazer.

Which is also odd as wilkins was a very attacking midfielder!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
This better be bull shit, otherwise a Palace mate of mine will be getting a beating. Forster is the only player in our squad who has pure QUALITY and EXPERIENCE, without him we will be utter CACK.

I am led to believe this a part of a smoke screen for Hammond going to Palace, like someone else said.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
If we sell Forster then would we sign a replacement or just leave it and go with what we've got?? Lets just hope he doesn't go!!!

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
This better be bull shit, otherwise a Palace mate of mine will be getting a beating. Forster is the only player in our squad who has pure QUALITY and EXPERIENCE, without him we will be utter CACK.

I am led to believe this a part of a smoke screen for Hammond going to Palace, like someone else said.

What leads you to believe its just a smokescreen?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I honestly can't believe this is true, after we took 2 seasons to sign the experienced forward we required, to sell him within 6 months would be crazy.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here