Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
maybe that is what the press conference was for

imagine the BACKLASH if this is true

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
If true then Murray and Dixon have come in under false pretenses , so how long will they want to stay?. God I hope this is bollocks ...........

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nothing on the Palace board. I've asked the question now.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Surely bullshit! Having said that, his agent is the same one as Hammond's, right? And Revell's....

IF the agent is pulling all his players out of our club, then that makes knights position look quite silly

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
If true then Murray and Dixon have come in under false pretenses , so how long will they want to stay?. God I hope this is bollocks ...........

and we will be relying on two unproven strikers at this level to work with our minimal service. cant help but feel that we will be sucked into a battle at the wrong end of the table

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I don't see this happening, I would be totally shocked if it did, not worth a swap for Flinders and Forster is one of the main reasons other young strikers (Murray and Dixon) have come in. They are eager to learn and play with Forster, and have been asked about playing with him. He has been given the captain's armband in recent games and they would not have done this if they were going to sell him.

WIND UP

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I can confirm the same source as Bozza!

It seems genuine as it came from the same person who broke the story that he had agreed to come to us!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It won't be the first time we have done a player swap with Palace, remember Gary Williams for Neil Smillie? We came out TOPS in that deal, but I would be gutted if Forster leaves.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here