Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster to Palace tomorrow? [old thread warning]

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
For background, Perseus had been peddling on here (and still does from time to time) some mythical land called Pende as a site for the new stadium. Basically, it's Shoreham Airport, and he didn't want the airport expanded. And Falmer Parish Council picked up on this. Read on...

http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showthread.php?t=40670

Would just like to point out that i am not related to this twat and that not ALL Horton's are like him....as any albion fan should know :wave:

Well this is what Forster said yesterday........

Top scorer Forster, 34, said: "I am one of the more experienced players at the club and I came to Brighton not wanting just to coast along.

"I want to push forward and get back up into the Championship where I feel I can play and the club can go.

"At the moment the ambition from the club doesn't seem to mirror that

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Top scorer Forster, 34, said: "I am one of the more experienced players at the club and I came to Brighton not wanting just to coast along.

"I want to push forward and get back up into the Championship where I feel I can play and the club can go.

Interesting, where did you see that?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Pretty sure that's not from yesterday...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
So Bozza, DTG and Papa L... this 'reliable source', was he/she winding you up or was it a serious prospect that just didn't happen ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So Bozza, DTG and Papa L... this 'reliable source', was he/she winding you up or was it a serious prospect that just didn't happen ?

well the text certainly appeared genuine....maybe it was something that was just not going to happen, or maybe it was a wind up....who knows

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
IF it was a swap deal, then maybe the swappee didnt fancy coming here

just thank god it hasnt happened - we really would be f***ed then

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Forster would have jumped at the chance to play for Palace, he and his family are well documented Palace fanatics, but in all honesty i don't think it was ever going to happen. Warnock prefers the younger player and Nicky is the wrong side of 30 now so doesn't really fit his criteria. And since it looks like we have signed Danny Webber from Sheff Utd on loan with a view to a permanent i doubt it was ever on to sign Forster.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I cacked myself thinking this was a new thread that I'd missed, and suddenly in the space of one evening we had over 200 replies!!!! I thought he was off on loan to be sealed permanently in January or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here