Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster to Palace tomorrow? [old thread warning]

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I don't think Forster is good enough

I can't let that go without comment. What the hell are you on? Forster not good enough, not good enough for Man Utd and Arsenal maybe but he is too good for us. We are bloody lucky to have the guy and I dread to think where we might be/end up without him.

I know you have a habit of saying stupid things but jesus sometimes you go beyond stupid and into an area where I question if you actually understand football at all.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
thought this thread needed a bounce- what with it being deadline day and all.........

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
iv heard the club are after another striker today. If this striker is any good i would say a swap of Forster for Flinders a goalkeeper 13 years forsters junior is a hell of a deal.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
just read through the rest of this thread, after being lazy previously, if Insider says its rubbish then its rubbish.

Oct 25, 2005
Hangleton
... lets hope he doesn't seriously injured at any point for the remainder of the season because this wind-up thread has proved that he is in the fan's opinion the best player we've got and that we'd seriously struggle without him. The guys 34 so we've got to expect he'll be a bit more injury prone.

A 34yr-old striker to a premiership-chasing championship club.. you're having a laugh. Please don't cite Sheringham - did you see his miss the other week!!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I can't let that go without comment. What the hell are you on? Forster not good enough, not good enough for Man Utd and Arsenal maybe but he is too good for us. We are bloody lucky to have the guy and I dread to think where we might be/end up without him.

I know you have a habit of saying stupid things but jesus sometimes you go beyond stupid and into an area where I question if you actually understand football at all.

Ignore him, mate. He's a Judas whose ego and stupidity cost the Albion £60,000.

f*** him.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Ignore him, mate. He's a Judas whose ego and stupidity cost the Albion £60,000.

f*** him.

Is that how much they spent proving that Shoreham Airport wasn't a great site for a Stadium (on account of it being an airport)?

Just Curious

Jan 29, 2007
This thread is a wind up. Either that, or the original source is just plain crap.

Fact : Forster is not leaving the Albion today, to go to Palace or anywhere else for that matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here