Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
it's got to be true......................it's now been officially denied :p

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Blimey, that's made my eyeballs hurt reading all that!

Try going to your toolbar and increasing the font size. There's a special button to press for those of an older age :lolol:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I would be devastated if this materialises. Probably moreso than I was when Zamora, Cullip, Currie or Virgo left.
:D:D:yahoo:

Nothing like a sense of proportion is there.....

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
And in return, perhaps some of the 'fans' could stop MOANING at every opportunity and actually get behind the team.

:clap:

Someone told me we're unveiling Janet Dickinson at the press conference tomorrow. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
A lot of people would leave much happier lives if they just realised that the people who run this club always try to do what they think is best for the club.

Last comment before midnight and probably best of the entire day. Night Night everyone. Our beloved club will still be there and we'll still be supporting it regardless of who comes and goes by saturday.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't think Forster is good enough but it is hell of a risk thinking Jonny Dixon would be a more than adequate replacement.

Judgement Day next year. I've got the admire Deano for sticking his neck out.

But I am more concerned about our central defence pairing.

Last edited:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
most interesting transfer window in a long time....

but its far from over yet....

Let's have some faith in DK, DW, DW et al

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
If this was a player wind-up, I can't help feeling a sense of justice being handed out here.

to be honest, if the players think it is a good joke to wind up the fans by saying our best player is going to our arch rivals, then they need to take a long, hard look at who is paying for then to make a living

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
to be honest, if the players think it is a good joke to wind up the fans by saying our best player is going to our arch rivals, then they need to take a long, hard look at who is paying for then to make a living

and the award for the least self aware post of 2008 goes to...........

whether it's a wind up or not, this is a prime example of the power and therefore the damage of t'internet.

But if he did wind the sensitive souls of NSC up then I say burn him:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Forster is way too good for us and way too good for Div 3. He came to this level 1-2 seasons too early. Sheringham is still playing Championship football at nearly 42. I think he has lost faith in DK but is probably also frsutrated with Wilkin's tactical ineptitude as well.

I would not be suprised as the back ups in Murray and Dixon are already in.

I think Saturday may be a bit tasty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here