Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster to Palace tomorrow? [old thread warning]

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The reason why this is 100 percent BS is that we wouldn't have sold Revell if we were in any danger of losing Fozzie.

PG

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Attachments

• pon.png
    pon.png
    255.1 KB · Views: 502

seagullkev

May 13, 2007
peacehaven
The reason why this is 100 percent BS is that we wouldn't have sold Revell if we were in any danger of losing Fozzie.

PG

nothing would suprise me at the moment. selling fozzie and revs would seem strange at most clubs but no here..by the way i don't think it's true either

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If Forster goes without a tip top replacement, I won't be attending many games over the rest of the season. Such a move would be incredibly stupid in my view and would not say a lot for the club's ambitions.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Would Forster get a game at Palace ?

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
well if the players are reading this maybe they should stop f***ing about winding the fans up who pay their wages and f***ing start playing football

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
well if the players are reading this maybe they should stop f***ing about winding the fans up who pay their wages and f***ing start playing football

Inspirational words :bla:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

And in return, perhaps some of the 'fans' could stop MOANING at every opportunity and actually get behind the team.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
would be a strange choice for palace seeing as freedman not getting a game at the moment who i would put on a par with foster, we are ment to be looking for a foward with pace,McLeod, Tyson, Riordan, Eastwood,

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Blimey, that's made my eyeballs hurt reading all that!

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
Having read this thread, it seems to be a second or third hand story, I very much doubt it has originated from Forster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here