Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster to Palace tomorrow? [old thread warning]

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I think we have been in the procees of that for a while, thus signing Thomson, Mcfaul and tracking the Chesterfield bloke.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Righty o - I was the person that told Bozza - and I got the info from the same person Dave did; as he is a mutual friend (and of Bozza). He did say he hoped it was BS, but a colleague of his knows Nicky Forster, and he apparently told him in person that he is off to palace, and it will be announced tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay is corroborating this, but we had a power cut here is durrington for an hour from 6:45... so no tinternet.

Papa

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Righty o - I was the person that told Bozza - and I got the info from the same person Dave did; as he is a mutual friend (and of Bozza). He did say he hoped it was BS, but a colleague of his knows Nicky Forster, and he apparently told him in person that he is off to palace, and it will be announced tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay is corroborating this, but we had a power cut here is durrington for an hour from 6:45... so no tinternet.

Papa

Fozzys on a wind up.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
thats us staring down the face of another relegation battle then - nice one knight

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

Papa

Doesn't sound good at all.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I would be devastated if this materialises. Probably moreso than I was when Zamora, Cullip, Currie or Virgo left. He is a MASSIVE player for us and losing him means we must rely on Murray to be as good if not better than him. These are extremely worrying times.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing

Papa

So a mate of a mate of a colleague of a mate of Forster?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I would hope that it is Fozzie on a wind-up, were it not for his outburst in the press recently... either way, I agree that it would be a crucial blow to any promotion aspirations we might have, and may be why Hammond is taking to Colchester.

Shoreham Seagull

Dec 9, 2007
This cannot be allowed to happen. There should be no way anyone from Palarse can directly contact the Albion and vice versa, so arranging a player transfer should be impossible. Even trying to make contact via pigeon should see the wretched bird shot down and tortured.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
yet you will still have the same GIMPS defending dick knight

I'd only defend Knight if he went for some ridiculous amount. Anything else would be madness. Not sure swapping Flinders for Forster is a good deal for us? Okay Kuipers is not getting any younger or better (in my eyes), but we need a decent proven striker, after all how long had we been trying to get one.

Hope this is a sick joke. :rant:

Shoreham Seagull

Dec 9, 2007
I would hope that it is Fozzie on a wind-up, were it not for his outburst in the press recently... either way, I agree that it would be a crucial blow to any promotion aspirations we might have, and may be why Hammond is taking to Colchester.

If the players are aware of all the speculation flying around on messageboards it would be a bit remiss of them not to have a joke at our expense and sit back and watch the fireworks. Lets be honest, if the Argus even had a sniff of our best player going to our hated local rivals it would be splashed all over their website not Elder going to Wycombe.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
But if he's not happy here, and the money is good then he'll go.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Knight would not accept a deal for Forster unless it was MASSIVE, so I expect Forster to stay or see an EXTREMLY healthy profit on him.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
If this happens it will undo all the decent work we have done in the window so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here