Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster to Palace tomorrow? [old thread warning]

Nicky Rust

Jan 3, 2008
Hove
Well if its true i'm expecting a proven centre-forward to replace him!, we cant rely on our two knew signings to deliever right through till the end!, We need a winger maybe a another centre-back and if forster goes then obviously a GOOD striker to come in!, Looks like tomorrow might be the busiest day in Dicks life!,

Dick dont be stupid enough to sell invaluable experience up-front and replace it with a non-league centre forward!, shouldn't we be looking forward to being the club we once were?, a Championship club!!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
makes me feel like when Nogan left :jester:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
How stupid it would be if we were to sell. It must be for some serious money if true, why would we sell the man whose single handedly kept us in with a shout for the play offs through the first half of the season and probably been the biggest bit of inspiration aswell.

If not then with all this selling I'd be very worried about the financial status at the club.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
yes but DTG is one of the biggest drama queens on this board...a man who almost gave up supporting the club due to UNREST!!!!!! (in the club shop)

Yes but like beach hut said we need to attract the pink pound:lolol:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
When Flinders was here last season everyone loved him, now there is the chance of him coming back you are all up in arms.

f***ing 'ell you lot have got bloody short memories and are more fickle than f***ing Chelsinki fans!!!!

DK, DW and DW won't shaft us. Have some faith - as everyone favourite uncle Mickey Adams once said.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
When Flinders was here last season everyone loved him, now there is the chance of him coming back you are all up in arms.

f***ing 'ell you lot have got bloody short memories and are more fickle than f***ing Chelsinki fans!!!!

DK, DW and DW won't shaft us. Have some faith - as everyone favourite uncle Mickey Adams once said.

Is there a subliminal message in there WC?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
If not then with all this selling I'd be very worried about the financial status at the club.

I was worried about that too but if we were in financial trouble we would be selling and NOT buying players worth 55k, 90k, and 300k BEFORE we sold our players off, or even at all. I know the money has come out of nowhere (investors/board loans) but at least it is about.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
SAYS he has....and even you called it a rumour. Suspect we're safe.
I got it from the same source as Bozza.......this source is normally very accurate

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
yes but DTG is one of the biggest drama queens on this board...a man who almost gave up supporting the club due to UNREST!!!!!! (in the club shop)

slight innacuracy...Drama Queen Yes, club shop No

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

yes - but is he worth swapping our top scorer AND best player for? the obvious answer is no

dont get me wrong, i would LOVE to have flinders back. but with forster gone we are relying on two unproven strikers at this level to get our goals - and given our performances in recent weeks that is a huge gamble to be taken

the way that knght will no doubt justify this deal IF it happens is that flinders sell on value will be much higher than forsters - but is the possibility of even more fns becoming disillusioned and the danger of slipping into league two worth that? no

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here