Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster to Palace tomorrow? [old thread warning]

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If it happens, will it be the first time ever a club has sold TWO captains on the same day?

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Straight swap for Flinders? or £350k? is either of those MASSIVE enough?

No!

Half the team changed mid-season is an absolute recipe for BLOODY disaster!

This better not be true, there will be some very angry people at the game on Saturday if all these rumours turn out to be true!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
This is utter rubbish. Someone somewhere has had you all on the biggest wind up ever. Probably the same person who announced the club were having a press conference tomorrow (Thursday). Roll on midnight tomorrow and normal service!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Several of them HAVE been on here today.

Hardly surprising is it...? They just want to try and find out who they,re being transferred to, tomorrow...!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
This is utter rubbish. Someone somewhere has had you all on the biggest wind up ever. Probably the same person who announced the club were having a press conference tomorrow (Thursday). Roll on midnight tomorrow and normal service!

:lolol:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Knew it.

Thank you and goodnight.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
thats us staring down the face of another relegation battle then - nice one knight

authentic_drama_queen.jpg

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing

I said that about 4 pages ago!!!!

Pretty bloody obvious really:thumbsup:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

another smokescreen? I heard that Insider is joining Palace tomorrow in exchange for Albert Duffer, Deputy Assistant Catering Manager (non burger fast foods division) at Palace. Another rumour? let's see

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

That'll do for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here