Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantastic news!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

palace crowing how they shit on their creditors, we pick up awards by the barrowful for our community work. Sums up the difference between the two clubs.

You've obviously not heard about it but there's this thing called business.
It happens all the time, apparently.
Money...it's just numbers.
I love the fact that it fucks the likes of you and Easy 10 off soooooooooooo much!
The likes of you 2 have got f*** all else on us other than this.
Your only claim to fame is hating us. You know it, we know it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
genuinely pleased that Palace won't be going out of business................

.................just as I am genuinely pleased that they are going to be relegated

:clap2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Does anyone know the weight of an African Swallow?

You'll have to be more specific

West African swallow or the South African swallow, or perhaps one of the other 45 species of swallows found in Africa?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I love the fact that it fucks the likes of you and Easy 10 off soooooooooooo much!

You and your club are an embarrassment fella. An EMBARRASSMENT.

We don't need anything "on" you other than that to be honest. Anyone with a modicum of nouse or class about them would be thoroughly ashamed at how the club they support has gone about continuously ripping off all and sundry for the last 10-15 years, and then coming out the other side laughing in their faces - but you wear it like a badge of honour.

"Just numbers innit...just business" blah blah
You're just a classless, dodgy bunch of thieving saaf landan ratboys who f*** people and their businesses over, then go down the pub cheering and celebrating how you've got away with it again.

Nice one.

You and your club are an embarrassment fella. An EMBARRASSMENT.

We don't need anything "on" you other than that to be honest. Anyone with a modicum of nouse or class about them would be thoroughly ashamed at how the club they support has gone about continuously ripping off all and sundry for the last 10-15 years, and then coming out the other side laughing in their faces - but you wear it like a badge of honour.

"Just numbers innit...just business" blah blah
You're just a classless, dodgy bunch of thieving saaf landan ratboys who f*** people and their businesses over, then go down the pub cheering and celebrating how you've got away with it again.

Nice one.

What utter bollocks you've always posted!
As a long suffering supporter of my club, I couldn't give 2 fucks about who we owe money to. I'm a Palace fan first and foremost. If you want to have a dig at anyone, get in touch with Jordan. Us, as fans, owe nowt to nobody.
Get your priorities right, 'fella'(oh how I f***ing hate that term!)
Long live The Palace!
No f***ing matter what!

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
as claims to fames go probably better than how great we are at not paying st johns ambulance or whatever.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Now that's not very nice, is it?
And all because I posted up our good news too!

One thing is for sure buddy!

You're gonna get relegated, and you're gonna stay down for many many many many many MANY seasons to come!

While we will become an established heavyweight in the Championship, you will be losing to Yeovil, Wallsall and Hartlepool.

:thumbsup:

One thing is for sure buddy!

You're gonna get relegated, and you're gonna stay down for many many many many many MANY seasons to come!

While we will become an established heavyweight in the Championship, you will be losing to Yeovil, Wallsall and Hartlepool.

:thumbsup:

Established heavyweight in The Championship?
There's more chance of me playing beach volleyball with Professor Stephen Hawking!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What utter bollocks you've always posted!
As a long suffering supporter of my club, I couldn't give 2 fucks about who we owe money to. I'm a Palace fan first and foremost. If you want to have a dig at anyone, get in touch with Jordan. Us, as fans, owe nowt to nobody.
Get your priorities right, 'fella'(oh how I f***ing hate that term!)
Long live The Palace!
No f***ing matter what!

I do indeed post a lot of utter bollocks. Thats unavoidable with this kind of postcount.

As fans, I appreciate you're not to blame for how the club has been run. But I just find it distasteful how the balloons and streamers come out at (basically) getting away with theft once again.

Its like when Southampton came out of admin with all their debts cleared, then within weeks promptly spunked a million quid on Lambert. Then the fans all start LORDING it over all and sundry over how much "bigger" a club you are, how you've been in the top two divisions all this time, when basically its been achieved through thieving.

2-0 to the Palace in the legalised theft stakes. Anyways, I know you're not 'bovvered', thats crystal clear, so I'll leave it at that and just hope your club get the relegation it so richly deserves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here