Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantastic news!

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Au contraire!
I know that the decent NSC'ers amongst you never wanted to see uss go out of business. Just as the majority of us decent Palace fans wanted to see you go out of business in your darkest hour.
It was mainly aimed at the divs but was also awaiting confirmation that most of you would wish us well!

Cool.

Shouldn't you be on the train to Watford?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
''The CPFC 2010 consortium is well funded and can complete the transaction however they want the maximum investment to move the club forward. Should anyone be interested in joining the CPFC 2010 Consortium, they should contact the Administrators."

Still skint then huh? Buyers with no money, how impressive. You will still be on a downward slide next year.........hopefully.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Your point being?
Goes on in business everyday.
So what?

Yeah so what.
Thats the second time your mob have racked up a shitload of debt and welched on it, stiffing all your creditors in the process. Your club is scum, and you now know this to be indisputable fact. You should really be embarrassed, but you wouldn't have the class.

Still, carry on. Administration again in 5 or 6 years time no doubt.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Your point being?
Goes on in business everyday.
So what?

My point being that if you dump your creditors in the shit and then just start all over again it's pretty f***ing shit behaviour. It might happen in business everyday but it's still disgusting. And if you do this and then keep all the new investment to spend on players you'll quickly forget that it's actually funded by local tradesmen and the people you shat on.

I don't want you to go out of business but don't come back on here in three years being billy big bollocks when your new million pound striker has scored the winner over some team that didn't cheat.

''The CPFC 2010 consortium is well funded and can complete the transaction however they want the maximum investment to move the club forward. Should anyone be interested in joining the CPFC 2010 Consortium, they should contact the Administrators."

Still skint then huh? Buyers with no money, how impressive. You will still be on a downward slide next year.........hopefully.

You're a cock!

My point being that if you dump your creditors in the shit and then just start all over again it's pretty f***ing shit behaviour. It might happen in business everyday but it's still disgusting. And if you do this and then keep all the new investment to spend on players you'll quickly forget that it's actually funded by local tradesmen and the people you shat on.

I don't want you to go out of business but don't come back on here in three years being billy big bollocks when your new million pound striker has scored the winner over some team that didn't cheat.

Boo f***ing Hoo!

Yeah so what.
Thats the second time your mob have racked up a shitload of debt and welched on it, stiffing all your creditors in the process. Your club is scum, and you now know this to be indisputable fact. You should really be embarrassed, but you wouldn't have the class.

Still, carry on. Administration again in 5 or 6 years time no doubt.

Again...Boo f***ing Hoo!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Make your mind up. Did you or didn't you want us to go out of business?

The point is being made that seeing as your club is ultimately responsible for ripping off a lot of people, many of whom cannot afford it there's no need for giving it large the way some of you are.

Whatever we've done we've always paid our way.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I think this is good news personally.

I never wanted Palace to go bust, I just want them to be relegated this season so we have two juicy ties to look forward to next season. We still look well on course for this goal to be achieved.

And what's more is that if we continue to improve then there's the rather mouth watering prospect of us finishing higher than Palace for the first time in many a year.

And I'll tell you what, I would f***ing LOVE that

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Well done guys, glad you've survived for next season's thrashing from The Mighty Albion.

Kid Jensen, are you really sure you wouldn't rather go bust?:thumbsup::shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here