Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantastic news!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well done guys, glad you've survived for next season's thrashing from The Mighty Albion.

Kid Jensen, are you really sure you wouldn't rather go bust?:thumbsup::shrug:

That's the BEST bit.

Palace mongs getting all excited about being fronted by P DIDDY. Turns out to be the slightly less cool David Kid Jensen. A much 'better fit' though, I think we'd all agree.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Cool.

Shouldn't you be on the train to Watford?
Easily explained:

I think Palace have an "away support" rota and whilst there are nearly 100 people on it, not all of them need to turn up at any given away match. Since Watford isn't that far from Surrey, all 54 spaces that make up their away support have already been taken. :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Grubby arn't they ?
Whilst I wouldn't (quite) want them to go out of business, its really quite sickening how a football club can be run so catastrophically badly that can go into administration twice in the space of ten years. The authorities seriously need to get a proper grip on this - a poxy points deduction isn't NEARLY enough punishment for the cheating that goes on by the scumbags at clubs like Palace and Pompey.

A mandatory 2 division relegation, with no promotion allowed for a further 2 years. Something like that to stop them spitting in the face of every creditor and club thats run properly within its means.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
I'm genuinelly pleased if the future of the club is secure. Don't want to see anyone fold.

However, I don't think Selhurst Wonderland should be relaxing just yet - there is a long way from this consortium being asigned 'Preferred Bidder Status', and actually completing a purchase. It is also all dependant on the [separate] administartors for the stadium, accepting whatever they bid for it.

I'm particularly confused by the statement, where it invites people 'wishing to join the consortium' to contact them. Do they actually have the money in place, or not?

Dear HKFC.

You as always appear to have been able to grasp what is happening and have happily avoided the juvenile insults that so frequently adorn these pages. I salute you.

The CPFC 2010 consortium has indeed achieved "Preferred buyer" status. I understand that is usually done by depositing £10m into a bank account to the satisfaction of the Administrator. I do not believe that that has happened (yet?) in this case. It doesn't mean anyone has bought the club or even that this consortium definately will.

The purchase of the freehold to Selhurst Park may be a stumbling block. My sources tell me that the consortium may be unable to pay for both the club and the ground. If this is the case, there is a possibility that the Supporters Trust may be able to assist financially in the purchase of the freehold of the ground.

It is possible that the "preferred bidder" status of this consortium may be removed. There is still a long way to go.

Oh and dear corkster. Our best wishes go out to you and your carers in these difficult times.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Easily explained:

I think Palace have an "away support" rota and whilst there are nearly 100 people on it, not all of them need to turn up at any given away match. Since Watford isn't that far from Surrey, all 54 spaces that make up their away support have already been taken. :thumbsup:

Dear Simster.

I suspect that some fans have these days got their hands on "mobile telecommunications equipment" which can be connected to computers via the World Wide Web and thereby used to post items onto bulletin boards such as this from remote locations.

Easily explained:

Not at all.
I couldn't renew mine or my son's ST this season due to work being patchy.
Away games for this season at least, are a luxury that I cannot afford.(only been to 3 away games this season)
I find it strange that on posting our good news, this thread is inundated with posts about our inability to pay off debtors and my non-attendance of this evening's away match.
These seem to be the sameposters wishing us well in our iminent survival????

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Just a formality, apparently.
The drop? Don't care about that as long as we are still in exsistence.
I've lived through Div 3 days as a small boy so it won't be that much of a shock to me as it would our younger fans.

Ok, I hope it comes to fruition, it would be excellent for the club and more importantly the fans to get the ownership issue with regards to SP sorted. Palace may be our rivals but it is a great club with on the whole, a great bunch of supporters………

……..Despite this I still want you guys to get relegated! Sorry but that just how I feel.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dear HKFC.

You as always appear to have been able to grasp what is happening and have happily avoided the juvenile insults that so frequently adorn these pages. I salute you.

The CPFC 2010 consortium has indeed achieved "Preferred buyer" status. I understand that is usually done by depositing £10m into a bank account to the satisfaction of the Administrator. I do not believe that that has happened (yet?) in this case. It doesn't mean anyone has bought the club or even that this consortium definately will.

The purchase of the freehold to Selhurst Park may be a stumbling block. My sources tell me that the consortium may be unable to pay for both the club and the ground. If this is the case, there is a possibility that the Supporters Trust may be able to assist financially in the purchase of the freehold of the ground.

It is possible that the "preferred bidder" status of this consortium may be removed. There is still a long way to go.

Oh and dear corkster. Our best wishes go out to you and your carers in these difficult times.

Firstly, I am well capable of juvenile moments - you just need to get me on the right subjects...

Anyway, take Southampton last year, as an example. The consortium fronted by Le Tissier were granted PBS at one point. This cost them a non-refundable deposit of £500k. Then it turned out they didn't have the money to complete the purchase. Only the later arrival of Lieber saved them from a massive shitfest. Like I say, I wish Palace survival [albeit with a few painful seasons of struggle] but you're not there yet, by a long shot.

kid f***ing jensen oh happy days, he of course is a multi millionare how silly of me. palace are saved ra ra ra

SCUM

This news could be the factor that boosts our season. We were brilliant against Cardiff on Saturday but were robbed by stupid decisions again!
You should be hoping for our survival in The CCC because our relegation will see us humiliate you yet again should we be relegated.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Dear HKFC.

I'm sure alot of us have 'grasped' what is going on, but it's just so much more fun to hurl juvenile insults at you guys.

PIG!

:smokin:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The crucial part of the statement from the administrators is "Their offer is conditional upon both the transfer of the Football League share and them acquiring the stadium." I can see them getting the first but not the second. The FL will turn a blind eye as they screw over the creditors whereas the freehold to Selhurst Park will be beyond their grasp.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Mmm, 98% of NSC hope they dont go out of business, 100% hope they get relegated, 100% think Selhurst Wonderland is being rather premature with the flag waving, that is all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here