Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantastic news!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This news could be the factor that boosts our season. We were brilliant against Cardiff on Saturday but were robbed by stupid decisions again!
You should be hoping for our survival in The CCC because our relegation will see us humiliate you yet again should we be relegated.

What ? As you slide down into League 2 ???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Although I want you lot to suffer as much as possible, there's no way on Earth that I'd like to see you go out of business.

I mean, the REMF would have to find someone else to beat each year. :thumbsup:

Grubby arn't they ?
Whilst I wouldn't (quite) want them to go out of business, its really quite sickening how a football club can be run so catastrophically badly that can go into administration twice in the space of ten years. The authorities seriously need to get a proper grip on this - a poxy points deduction isn't NEARLY enough punishment for the cheating that goes on by the scumbags at clubs like Palace and Pompey.

A mandatory 2 division relegation, with no promotion allowed for a further 2 years. Something like that to stop them spitting in the face of every creditor and club thats run properly within its means.

Ooooh you are such a paragon of virtue!
It's heaven where you're headed!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This news could be the factor that boosts our season. We were brilliant against Cardiff on Saturday but were robbed by stupid decisions again!

If that was Palace being "brilliant", I dread to think what they must be like when they're cack.
Actually I don't dread to think at all. I hope to witness it in a stadium near me soon.

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
i don't want palace to go out of business but i do want them to get hammered by the mooses tonight :clap2::clap2::clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sarf Londoners now, are we?
So many have accused us of being from Surrey???
Only when it suits, it seems!

The reason is simple (has to be for Palace fans' benefit). Whilst Selhurst Park (the place where you squat) is in the London Borough of Croydon, Croydon itself is actually in Surrey (Something that doesn't do Surrey any favours). It's the same with The London Borough of Bromley as Bromley is actually in Kent.

But to the rest of the world Palace fans are a motley collection of Chavs, Pikeys and Wannabe Cockneys. Not hard enough to be Millwall fans, not erudite enough to be Charlton fans and simply just not good enough to be Brighton fans.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
:lol:But to the rest of the world Palace fans are a motley collection of Chavs, Pikeys and Wannabe Cockneys. Not hard enough to be Millwall fans, not erudite enough to be Charlton fans and simply just not good enough to be Brighton fans.

:lol:

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
The reason is simple (has to be for Palace fans' benefit). Whilst Selhurst Park (the place where you squat) is in the London Borough of Croydon, Croydon itself is actually in Surrey (Something that doesn't do Surrey any favours). It's the same with The London Borough of Bromley as Bromley is actually in Kent.

But to the rest of the world Palace fans are a motley collection of Chavs, Pikeys and Wannabe Cockneys. Not hard enough to be Millwall fans, not erudite enough to be Charlton fans and simply just not good enough to be Brighton fans.

Thank you bhaexpress (Location: Kent).

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
Mmm, whatever.

Anyway, you must be very proud. Well done again.
palace crowing how they shit on their creditors, we pick up awards by the barrowful for our community work. Sums up the difference between the two clubs.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
David 'Kid' Jensen. :laugh:

You're being bought by Smashy and Nicey! Quite literally, relegation-mongous mate.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
palace crowing how they shit on their creditors, we pick up awards by the barrowful for our community work. Sums up the difference between the two clubs.

Indeed. If it ever needed pointing out.

Pompey could be relegated on Saturday. Palace could hopefully take a giant step towards the drop tonight. Relegation still isn't really punisment enough, not by a long chalk. But its a start I suppose.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
David 'Kid' Jensen. :laugh:

You're being bought by Smashy and Nicey! Quite literally, relegation-mongous mate.

Yes. If you read my post above, it says Jensen is buying the club. It is quite unequivocal. David "Kid" Jensen is buying the club.

Selhurst Park
LONDON
SE25.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Thank you bhaexpress (Location: Kent).

Correct, I'm a missionary, much needed amongst the godless heatherns and savages around here. It's amazing how many of the local women want a missionary position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here