Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantastic news!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Big deal!
If we do, we got a club to watch next season and an assured 6 pointer when playing you shit.

I was feeling rather pleased about this news until I read your posts. What a marvelous ambassador for Crystal Palace FC. Now f*** off to your own message board until next season when we take six points off of you.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Effing Palace scum. Don't think there is anything to add that hasn't been said already. Go bust owing a ton of cash TWICE. Well bloody done. But you know what, we owed money, had the ground sold from underneath us, nearly went out of business, trasped to Gillingham for an age, fought our way back and now, in just over a year, will have a lovely ground, once again, to call our own.

We do it the hard way, but believe me, it makes those of us who went through that journey so much more appreciative of our club. Palace, you scum, will no doubt tread the same path again. If I was a business supplying you from now on, I wouldn't give you credit of a fiver - ironically the same amount old Mullers thrust in your faces back in '76. Maybe you should have taken it then, scum.

Little Al, Selhurst Wan kerland etc. Get f*cked. We'll be seeing you soon.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Effing Palace scum. Don't think there is anything to add that hasn't been said already. Go bust owing a ton of cash TWICE. Well bloody done. But you know what, we owed money, had the ground sold from underneath us, nearly went out of business, trasped to Gillingham for an age, fought our way back and now, in just over a year, will have a lovely ground, once again, to call our own.

We do it the hard way, but believe me, it makes those of us who went through that journey so much more appreciative of our club. Palace, you scum, will no doubt tread the same path again. If I was a business supplying you from now on, I wouldn't give you credit of a fiver - ironically the same amount old Mullers thrust in your faces back in '76. Maybe you should have taken it then, scum.

Little Al, Selhurst Wan kerland etc. Get f*cked. We'll be seeing you soon.

You forgot to add that we will do all this with a clear conscience, not owing money to anybody and only having upset a few clueless countryside loving NIMBYs along the way

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Has no-one spotted the obvious flaw in this otherwise masterful thread??

This consortium fronted by Kid Jensen is THE ONLY f***ing ONE INTERESTED so it is hardly surprising that they have been awarded PBS is it? quite frankly a queue of bidders consiting of ONE.. an aging DJ and his pals... is a fair indicator of what sort of "opportunity" palace represents to anyone with any business acumen whatsoever.

This is the last throw of the dice as anyone who has been following the tragi-comedy going on in North Surrey knows. When the bid to secure the Selhurst freehold fails (as it inevitably will btw) then this consortium will evaporate and the club will have to sell all its players come May (as the administrator has already stated)

Sorry Shellsuit Thundercnut but this is not the end of the road for the Palace fiasco.

I hate to point this out as it goes, Palace are a club with a proud history on the field and personally I would hate for them to go bust. At the end of the day we are diminished if our biggest rivals go down the tubes.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
The patient's condition has been upgraded from dead to critical.

Has no-one spotted the obvious flaw in this otherwise masterful thread??

This consortium fronted by Kid Jensen is THE ONLY f***ing ONE INTERESTED so it is hardly surprising that they have been awarded PBS is it? quite frankly a queue of bidders consiting of ONE.. an aging DJ and his pals... is a fair indicator of what sort of "opportunity" palace represents to anyone with any business acumen whatsoever.

This is the last throw of the dice as anyone who has been following the tragi-comedy going on in North Surrey knows. When the bid to secure the Selhurst freehold fails (as it inevitably will btw) then this consortium will evaporate and the club will have to sell all its players come May (as the administrator has already stated)

Sorry Shellsuit Thundercnut but this is not the end of the road for the Palace fiasco.

I hate to point this out as it goes, Palace are a club with a proud history on the field and personally I would hate for them to go bust. At the end of the day we are diminished if our biggest rivals go down the tubes.

:bla:
'Tis a positively glorious day to be a super CRYSTAL PALACE fan.
A brilliant 3 away points plus superb news on the takeover front.
You don't like it up you, do you weeds?
Oh hang on...you do!
:lol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I was under the impression PWC are marketing Selhurst Park as an ideal property development opportunity either for housing or a retail park.

Won't the cost of cleansing contaminated land make housing prices prohibitive?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Oh hang on...you do!

You don't need to worry about the Brightonian's it's the ones that move here that like it up 'em.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Oh hang on...you do!
Obviously hit a nerve there then.

Like I say, I hope your club gets through it Shellsuit.You're obviously a fairly bright bloke...I'll just put your potty mouth down to poor parenting and bid you good night.

Obviously hit a nerve there then.

Like I say, I hope your club gets through it Shellsuit.You're obviously a fairly bright bloke...I'll just put your potty mouth down to poor parenting and bid you good night.

Bright bloke....potty mouth....I'm an oxymoron, aren't I?
Or just a moron?
All I know is that you silly boys were crowing about 24 hours ago.
Now, all of a sudden.....IT'S GORN FOOOOOOOOOOOKING QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Oh hang on...you do!

And it was all going so well on the thread up til now but the true you had to come through didn't it SW?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Crystal Palace | News | Latest | Latest | Statement From The Administrators.

Read it and weep, boys!
We're back on course.
A brilliant bit of news for players and fans alike.
We are back from the brink. Bring on Watford. We are super Palace from Selhurst.
How do you like them apples?

I like thosae apples a lot. Only an idiot would want palace to go out of business so we welcome the survival of the club.

However, I cant see anything there that would stop the slide to relegation. The ten points are gone and you cannot improve the squad before the end of the season. So, reasons to be cheerful all round for Albion fans.

Blue and white striped apples! :)

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
8 pages, 158 posts and I'm left with one serious question...

Who the flying f*** is Kid Jensen?

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here