Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England vs Spain *** Official Match Thread ***

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
My approach will take time I'm afraid; it involves a total reeducation of footballers and supporters. But, it starts with a steadfast refusal to support this crap. It clearly is not working so let's take a few steps back and start again. Supporting and encouraging these idiots just gives the players and the FA belief everything is okay.

Yes good idea, let's turn up and boo for 90 minutes. Twat.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A supporter "supports" their team, whether they agree with the philosophy or not.

Utter rubbish. If you believe a change for the better is needed then you bloody well try and make change happen. Go and get your fiddle Nero.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Well played England, keep going! I just cannot understand not getting behind England right now, 1-0 up and battling for every ball.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh dear, Mrs Hut has just asked why Messi isn't playing :facepalm::facepalm:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Utter rubbish. If you believe a change for the better is needed then you bloody well try and make change happen. Go and get your fiddle Nero.

Sorry, what the f*** are you doing to make a change? DURING the match, YOUR team need YOUR support. They are playing WELL against massive odds. Get the f*** behind them or f*** off.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well played England, keep going! I just cannot understand not getting behind England right now, 1-0 up and battling for every ball.

It is utterly shameful. If I was in pub with someone still being negative about this level of effort, I would've lamped them by now.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry, what the f*** are you doing to make a change? DURING the match, YOUR team need YOUR support. They are playing WELL against massive odds. Get the f*** behind them or f*** off.

Calm down! He's seeing the game as he reads it. It's not like he's SUPPORTING them anyway, he's watching a game of football at home and commenting.

Dry your fanny!

:eek:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Fair play to the team. England are showing a hell of a lot of passion and commitment out there today. More so than I've seen from an England team in a long time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here