Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
One attack and one goal

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My approach will take time I'm afraid; it involves a total reeducation of footballers and supporters. But, it starts with a steadfast refusal to support this crap. It clearly is not working so let's take a few steps back and start again. Supporting and encouraging these idiots just gives the players and the FA belief everything is okay.

If you're not a supporter and they're not "your team" then stop slagging them off. I wouldnt go off on one about Wigan cos they're nothing to do with me. We've actually shown some neat passing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This. Plus Spain are pretty much playing to full strength, we are not playing Rooney, Gerrard, Terry etc AND experimenting with some young blood, quite how restricting Spain to scraps is classed as shit is beyond me.

Spain didn't look like they were really trying in the first half though. This goal should wake them up and we'll probably see the real Spain now.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
f*** me, Rodwell! Oh for f***'s sake, Barry.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If you're not a supporter and they're not "your team" then stop slagging them off. I wouldnt go off on one about Wigan cos they're nothing to do with me. We've actually shown some neat passing.

I am a supporter, I just have a very different approach to you.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Spain didn't look like they were really trying in the first half though. This goal should wake them up and we'll probably see the real Spain now.

Haha ahh that's the reason. We restricted them! We played VERY well without the ball. Anyone who understands football can see that.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I am a supporter, I just have a very different approach to you.

A supporter "supports" their team, whether they agree with the philosophy or not. You are not a supporter, you're just yet another typically English negative bore.

If we won the World Cup you would still explain our technical shortcomings and why it "didn't matter" anyway.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't often get properly narked on here, but the refusal to support your own team no matter what really does f*** me off.

Ramos could've easily been off by now, utter prick. Spain showing their true colours at the moment.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Now officially England Reserves 1 - Spain's first team 0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here