Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England vs Spain *** Official Match Thread ***

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Really encouraging stuff from England. Great to see Welbeck and Rodwell on and playing well. Just hope the media doesn't go overboard in celebration if the result stays the same

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
English manager, or at least one who can talk English!

what right now what would be the point, will get a pay off, and who is going to be able to change the squad into a semi decent team with 2 games to go before the Euros, he is quitting straight after, and he really is not as poor as you make out, but its cool when the next manager comes in and is shite with England im sure you will be calling for him to be axed, then so on and so on.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Really encouraging stuff from England. Great to see Welbeck and Rodwell on and playing well. Just hope the media doesn't go overboard in celebration if the result stays the same

Its unfortuantely the way it works with the media i guess. if we had lost 3-0 there would be more talk of sacking capello. if we hang onto win our odds will
be shortened to win the euros

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Calm down! He's seeing the game as he reads it. It's not like he's SUPPORTING them anyway, he's watching a game of football at home and commenting.

Dry your fanny!

:eek:

My point is he is unconditionally negative about England. We have played well. If this ends 1-0 it will have been almost a master class as to how to play WITHOUT the ball against Spain.

I dunno...it's your country ykno? Even more chosen for you than your club. It's like someone slagging off their own wife. You just don't do it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Scott Parker has been f***ing brilliant.

Marvellous scenes.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Great to see Walker on now too. We do need to remember Spain usually lose their friendlies, but still loads to take encouragement from. Will be a travesty if Terry plays on Tuesday now

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sorry, what the f*** are you doing to make a change? DURING the match, YOUR team need YOUR support. They are playing WELL against massive odds. Get the f*** behind them or f*** off.

Pipe down Nero.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Haha Cesc you tosser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here