Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round draw [Liverpool at home]

EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round - who do you want?

• Total voters

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
They have some big fixtures around this time including Arsenal on the Sunday before and Champions League the mid-week before and after…. I’m going out on a limb and saying that we go through, 2-1 to the good guys! Attendance 29,702.
That’s a bold prediction, particularly the 2-1 bit.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Tough draw BUT they have Chavski at home on the 20th; Liepzig away on the 23rd in the Champions League; and then away to The Arse on the 27th. However good and deep their squad is, they will be tired when they play us. Yes, they’ll still be favourites but the circumstances definitely favour us.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not saying I'm confident of progression, but a "friend" has just booked a Wembley hotel for next March.

Your 'friend' is probably a Liverpool fan. Probably wouldn't be a good look for them to admit it though.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Tough draw BUT they have Chavski at home on the 20th; Liepzig away on the 23rd in the Champions League; and then away to The Arse on the 27th. However good and deep their squad is, they will be tired when they play us. Yes, they’ll still be favourites but the circumstances definitely favour us.
Why are they favourites? Are they f***😂

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
As soon as the draw was made i quickly scrolled to the top to see how many people had gone for Liverpool/West Ham and saw it was only one. After reading a few responses to the actual draw i thought i would see who the one person was........ only to find it was now 8!!!!!!! I mean, seriously.....
It was actually 0 when I did exactly the same as you. Now 10.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here