Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round draw [Liverpool at home]

EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round - who do you want?

• Total voters

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Rancid and it will be spot the Surrey twat with a Scouse scarf in the home end.
This. Will be a light to the “my uncle was from Liverpool, honest” moth. Even requiring purchase history won’t help as the ground seems full of them every time we play. Far too many who grew up in the 70s and 80s supporting a winning team instead of a local team.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This. Will be a light to the “my uncle was from Liverpool, honest” moth. Even requiring purchase history won’t help as the ground seems full of them every time we play. Far too many who grew up in the 70s and 80s supporting a winning team instead of a local team.
hmmmm true, I know one of those who is a season ticket holder.....

Although in fairness, he has brought his children up as Brighton fans and I think his love for Liverpool has waned somewhat in the past few seasons.

That I can suffer, those that still cling to some distant relative that drove through Liverpool in 60s or a glory hunter wind my gears more.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Yes we might not be thrilled about the draw but I bet Liverpool are more pissed off. Tough away game with a bit of travel in amongst a group of really tough fixtures domestically and in Europe all scheduled closely together.

20/10 - home to Chelsea
23/10 - away to Leipzig
27/10 - away to Arsenal
30/10 - away to Brighton
02/11 - home to Brighton
05/11 - away to Leverkusen
09/11 - home to Villa

That is nasty. We’ve got a really good chance.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I swear a lot of our fans still haven't accepted that we're a good side these days.

It's not like the old days where we'd be just enjoying the day out against a big club.

Liverpool at home is a perfectly winnable tie for us. In fact, I quite fancy us to win this one.
I feel you are being somewhat optimistic, but do agree with your comment about fans automatically thinking that we will be underdogs, after so many years in the doldrums. Perhaps it is understandable, but we do have a good chance. When we first went into the PL, I dreaded matches against the so -called top 6, as the result was mostly quite predictable, but no longer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here