Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round draw [Liverpool at home]

EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round - who do you want?

• Total voters

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
Read the thread, he’s cup-tied.
1727362137955.gif

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
There’s a load of after timers in this poll. When the draw was done last night, there were three who had chosen Liverpool, because I checked.
The rest of you have cheated. You know who you are. :lolol:
Name & Shame!

(There was actually none when the draw was done, as I was actually looking at it when Liverpool came out of the hat). 25 now. I think I must be missing something - like the point of the poll or something.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Name & Shame!

(There was actually none when the draw was done, as I was actually looking at it when Liverpool came out of the hat). 25 now. I think I must be missing something - like the point of the poll or something.
Aha, so the three I saw were just very quick off the mark.
It‘s a public poll so we can all see the names!

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I went Preston after the fact.

It's Half term week so there will be loads of kids up past their bed time. I'd rather have had a championship side but you get what you get. Full house and a few more p's in the war chest with a sold out Amex. Priced appropriately and it will sell out. Make it cheap for the kids please PBOBE

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Noting that nobody 'voted' for Villa, I had a little chuckle to see that lot draw them. Then I recalled that they are vastly superior to them having cruised to a 5-0 the last time they played. It is basically a bye for Palace that draw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here