Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round draw [Liverpool at home]

EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round - who do you want?

• Total voters

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Sod’s Law it’s Liverpool. Just bought match and train tickets for the PL fixture three days later at Anfield. Oh well, an evening trek from Southampton then - just hope we get six points for both games. :wink:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This is my thought as well

I think I'm right in saying, that in the rounds so far, we've made 11 changes and 8 changes. I mean no disrespect, but I don't think a Webster, Igor, Moder type side is getting us through this round. We should go strong. Just rest Veltman and Dunk and go full on PL for the rest. Then who knows we might get through and we might draw, say Brentford, then some of the more fringe players might come back in. But I think we're past the stage where players who wouldn't normally make the matchday squad should be playing. Squad harmony is now secondary. Let's win a trophy
…despite the changes for Wolves there was only one player starting who wasn’t in the matchday squad for Forest and only three different when comparing squads….i think we can safely say the competition is being taken seriously

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Does coming from Eastbourne count as travelling?
You beat me to it. All the Sussex, Kent and Surrey LFC plastics no doubt let out a little excited scream of delight at that draw. I'm fully expecting WhatsApps from a couple I know in the next few days. My answer will be a lie - "no I can't get guest tickets".

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
…despite the changes for Wolves there was only one player starting who wasn’t in the matchday squad for Forest and only three different when comparing squads….i think we can safely say the competition is being taken seriously
I hope the likes of Druda, O'Riley and maybe even March might be involved in the squad by then. Oh and Pedro is fit.

Jul 2, 2024
I think I prefer it to be a 'team like Liverpool' than another '10 men in their own penalty area' team. After the last 2 games I'm bored of that.
I think it will be interesting how they do shape up as they face Arsenal the Sunday before and us obviously the Saturday after, so a tough game for them before facing us midweek. Might be a good opportunity to progress even with the 2nd team.

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
You beat me to it. All the Sussex, Kent and Surrey LFC plastics no doubt let out a little excited scream of delight at that draw. I'm fully expecting WhatsApps from a couple I know in the next few days. My answer will be a lie - "no I can't get guest tickets".
Likewise..I always get them crawling out the woodwork for tickets too, usually followed by the "Brightons my second team, I always look out for their results" ..I tell them to, f**k off and try the Liverpool website.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Early days but i'm predicting an Albion win on penalties (with super Jason Steele the Amex hero) meaning we join -

Brentford, Southampton, Spurs, Newcastle, Man U , Arsenal and Palace in the last 8.

Super times to be a Seagull :bloom:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Liverpool enjoy fabulous and nationwide support so sure to be plenty of them in home sections for this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here