Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round draw [Liverpool at home]

EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round - who do you want?

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Did they rig the draw to keep the teams in Europe away from each other again - or was that just 'luck'?
Of course it's rigged. I mean, that would only be criminally illegal, nothing more than that. And the fact that it was conducted behind closed doors in such a secret way does make you wonder :ROFLMAO:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did they rig the draw to keep the teams in Europe away from each other again - or was that just 'luck'?
If you were going to rig the draw to protect the big clubs, you wouldn't send Liverpool down to Brighton for what is a certain defeat.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
A quick peak at their fixtures, they have an away champions league game in Germany the Wednesday before and then Arsenal away late Sunday afternoon. Then us midweek, us again at Weekend then a tough champions league game the next Tuesday v Leverkusen. He will have no choice but to play a B team whereas we can go strong. Won’t be easy but we won’t be playing anywhere near a full strength Liverpool team.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We’ll have to differ then….we’ve got a great chance of winning ….i’m looking forward to this more than against Crawley …..greater challenge…better atmosphere etc
Agreed.

I'm not saying I'm confident of progression, but a "friend" has just booked a Wembley hotel for next March.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here