Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cowardly scum

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
His song has the living shit kicked out of him. And the comment about AIDS upsets you...f***ing hell.

I think it is more the insult to people who have actually died from aids. I mean does anyone deserve to die because they had sex with someone, regardless of sexualty ? I think not.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I think it is more the insult to people who have actually died from aids. I mean does anyone deserve to die because they had sex with someone, regardless of sexualty ? I think not.

I can understand that, however, rather than sending condolences and condemning the attack. It's an immediate attack on what has been said, which is quite obviously boiled up emotion.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Can someone tell me what Easy should have said by way of an angry and tempered comment? would something like.....oh I hope they choke on there cornflakes....be more appropriate.......or will the cornflake loving brigade get on his back for that!! FFS......enjoy the football....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

So if the (understandably) angry father said I hope they die in a car crash, would that insult the relatives of those killed in road accidents?

Or a little touchiness about the AIDS word?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
People do not get aids in the developed World pretty much anymore if diagnosed and on treatment it now does not adversly affect life expectancy. I think the comment like others said was not the best and no one would say " I hope they get cancer " but Easy is an emotional dad without a nasty bone in his body, so it is heat of the moment.

Huh? I got no problem with what Easy wishing AIDS on somone, I was laughing at Bushy's ridiculous post. Seriously though kids need to know how to throw a decent punch it makes. Not be a punchy fool but know how to get at least one good punch in.

Last edited:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I know it's easy for me to say - but I graded in martial arts after being given a slap
at Fulham.... and after three years training - if 3 or four had attacked me - I might
have come off worst - but I'd have put at least two of them in hospital myself.

Get you son to enrol in a MA club .......

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Is it your day off 'Tony' you seem so approachable not like all them other 'MODS':kiss:

I've always been approachable, I've been misunderstood for much of my mod years :)

In all honesty I just enjoy having a laugh and I think NSC is a great place for doing that, I'm sat here, telly on sky sports, a few cans and having a bit of fun on here, life just does not get any better, Oh and The Mighty Albion are winning!!! .........I can put me Jack boots on if you want?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I know it's easy for me to say - but I graded in martial arts after being given a slap
at Fulham.... and after three years training - if 3 or four had attacked me - I might
have come off worst - but I'd have put at least two of them in hospital myself.

Get you son to enrol in a MA club .......
if you're looking to learn how to look after yourself in a streetfight then boxing is the way forward , karate etc are all very well in the gym, but try doing a roundhouse or a sidekick in a pair of jeans or in a pub with lots of chairs and tables in the way.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Huh? I got no problem with what Easy wishing AIDS on somone, I was laughing at Bushy's ridiculous post. Seriously though kids need to know how to throw a decent punch it makes. Not be a punchy fool but know how to get at least one good punch in.
what was ridiculous about my post, it was the truth, however unpalatable it may be to you luvvie types.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
what was ridiculous about my post, it was the truth, however unpalatable it may be to you luvvie types.

Ha, you mean people with intelligence? Your facts were bullshit and have been proved as such.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
sorry to hear about this easy, hope your boy and his mate are okay.Same sort of thing happened to me when i was about his age, bunch of lads came up to me and one just punched me in the face. Thankfully due to playing rugby i could take a punch and was quick as f*ck so just left them for dust. Didn't stand a chance against 6 of them!

The problem is some absolute morons think its fun to get tanked up and team up to beat the shit out of someone smaller than them. its pathetic as they're complete cowards who won't take up a sport like boxing as someone may hit them back!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
if you're looking to learn how to look after yourself in a streetfight then boxing is the way forward , karate etc are all very well in the gym, but try doing a roundhouse or a sidekick in a pair of jeans or in a pub with lots of chairs and tables in the way.

Theres a lot of truth in that.
Boxing and kickboxing are more realistic, as you also get used to receiving and avoiding real blows.
Rather than white-suited working your way through technical gradings.

But the teachers usually say the best and first defence, is to be good at running to escape trouble. Makes sense especially as cowards increasingly carry knives.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
How is it everyone on this thread is the victim of a violent attack but no-one is saying they've started one? Seems a bit one-sided!

Probably because the sort of person perpetrating unprovoked attacks like that can't read let alone operate a PC

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Boxing is the way forward. I started when I was 14 and it is so good for fitness and confidence. I only do it for the fitnessnow but yourlad would find it handy to know how to throw and avoid punched and to be quick on his feet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here