Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cowardly scum

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
so seeing that the "walk away" doctrine wouldn't have worked in this instance ,you need to teach him to fight ...?........don't get me wrong , i am amazed by the sheer anger in some blokes these days .......in perth a lot of it is down to coke and meth.....there are atrocious things happening on the streets every weekend , people on the edge of losing control at little or no provocation.....why is this...?? so you either take a wellying or you defend yourself to the conclusion and end up getting nicked .......no win situation...:wrong:

It doesn't justify the violent behaviour at all. However, it seems to me that some people have learnt to develop a perception that other people are threats to them, and carrying out the attack, such as that on Easy One's son and friends, enables them to feel powerful, at least for a few moments as they feel the adrenalin rush.

On a smaller scale, I would wager, Easy One wishing and imagining death by AIDS on the perpetrators also allows him to regain some of the power back from being one-down in the situation.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh, just wondering like, are you as 'ard' as your avata???

Oh dear. You couldn't be further from the truth if you tried. The avatar is a close-up from one of my favourite albums from my all-time musical hero, Nick Cave. But what if I am or aren't "hard"? I think you need to take some chill pills.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=21064]easy[/MENTION]10

Not sure if this is any consolation but the same thing happened to me when I was a young teenager. I remember my family tearing round Seven Dials hunting for these kids who did me over, ready to do some damage. They never were found, and the Police couldn't help. Very occasionally I entertain mild revenge fantasies, but they would be near 40 now, and I can't really remember their faces.

Anyway, the point is that once the scars healed it soon became one of those things that happens to you in life that you just deal with and carry on.

Let's hope BARNES can make it better today by slotting home a hattrick.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Absolute pussies! I was kicked in up north street one late evening. Was 3 of us and 10 of them. Got up after my beating and went and shook one of their hands. Only for him to apologise.....

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Nah. I'm listening to this podcast of funk and soul, much better 5th Jan 2013 Bump N Scuff by BumpNScuff on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds whilst enjoying the hypocrisy of seeing you trying to take the moral high ground whilst getting angry with someone who doesn't like AIDS being wished on another person.

Never think I'm giving you a split second of any of my thoughts or anger.Why don't you just comment on 'Easy 10's son, that is what this thread is about not you 'billy big bollocks':cool:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Really sorry to read this Easy, I hope your lad gets better very soon and can enjoy the match today. As for the rest of it, your anger is very understandable.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Do you know what ?

f***. Them.

Never in my life have I genuinely wished harm on another person, not once have I ever felt like that. Until now. I actually DO wish them a lingering painful death, because they are quite clearly a complete waste of skin and oxygen, and the planet will eventually be a slightly better place when they're not on it.

Sorry if that offends.

If you knew people living with HIV as I do you wouldn't have made that comment fella. Appreciate that feelings running high and all that.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Never think I'm giving you a split second of any of my thoughts or anger.Why don't you just comment on 'Easy 10's son, that is what this thread is about not you 'billy big bollocks':cool:

I'm not the one throwing my weight around telling people what they can and can't post and calling people names. So if you don't want to give me a thought then why even ask if I'm hard or not? I'm curious as to where you wanted to go with that train of thought.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Easy...sorry to hear about your boy and his mates being attacked by these scrotes.....looking at that programme 'Scared.. something or other where they put these scummy gits through the prison system would be a great idea...to see these so called tough guys crumble by the guards and Prisoners is heart warmer.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm not the one throwing my weight around telling people what they can and can't post and calling people names. So if you don't want to give me a thought then why even ask if I'm hard or not? I'm curious as to where you wanted to go with that train of thought.

When are you going to give 'Easy 10' some thought. It really isn't about me and you mate-----forget it:kiss:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
[MENTION=21064]easy[/MENTION]10

Not sure if this is any consolation but the same thing happened to me when I was a young teenager. I remember my family tearing round Seven Dials hunting for these kids who did me over, ready to do some damage. They never were found, and the Police couldn't help. Very occasionally I entertain mild revenge fantasies, but they would be near 40 now, and I can't really remember their faces.

Anyway, the point is that once the scars healed it soon became one of those things that happens to you in life that you just deal with and carry on.

Let's hope BARNES can make it better today by slotting home a hattrick.

Excellent post. I find that, as long as people don't get fixated with them, those 'mild revenge fantasies' can definitely aid the healing process. Certainly helped me when I was assaulted eleven years ago.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Do you know what ?

f***. Them.

Never in my life have I genuinely wished harm on another person, not once have I ever felt like that. Until now. I actually DO wish them a lingering painful death, because they are quite clearly a complete waste of skin and oxygen, and the planet will eventually be a slightly better place when they're not on it.

Sorry if that offends.

No offense here.
It must be very upsetting and frustrating, and not least makes you angry. I know if it was my son, and i saw him hurt....... i would feel exactly the same.
I hope the police catch these lowlife bullies.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You are truly brilliant.

People do not get aids in the developed World pretty much anymore if diagnosed and on treatment it now does not adversly affect life expectancy. I think the comment like others said was not the best and no one would say " I hope they get cancer " but Easy is an emotional dad without a nasty bone in his body, so it is heat of the moment.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Kazenga, It's not that people are standing up for the people who beat up Easy's son, just that when you bring AIDS into the equation you bring a stigma around people who actually have AIDS into the matter, which is what Cheeky Monkey is objecting to.

Thank you Mr Rapper. Not for one minute condoning or supporting the actions of the low lifes who carried out the attack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here