Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cowardly scum

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Questions;5454125[B said:
]I think NSC should form a vigilante squad to seek retribution[/B] against all those who seek to endanger the wellbeing of the old, weak and the vulnerable. Bit like The Magnificent Seven.

After 5 minutes they would all end up arguing amongst themselves though :shrug: :lol: A Vigilante binfest!!! :lol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
After 5 minutes they would all end up arguing amongst themselves though :shrug: :lol: A Vigilante binfest!!! :lol:

I'm not sure how true that is to be honest. I think the squad would show up, dish out the required shoeing and then when everyone has returned from the beating, there'll be a "Just back from the revenge beating" thread where someone will question the performance of someone else, and then the binfest will ensue. If that thread didn't bring about the binfest, the "Match Ratings" thread would do.

Who wants to start the "OFFICIAL NSC vs Vale Park Handwringers thread"?

Unfortunately, I need to rule myself out of this one due to a series of injury problems, the most recent being a dislocated eyelash. It's not a joke, it's a serious injury which will keep me out for quite some considerable time. Naturally, I look forward to being available for selection again in the future.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I'm not sure how true that is to be honest. I think the squad would show up, dish out the required shoeing and then when everyone has returned from the beating, there'll be a "Just back from the revenge beating" thread where someone will question the performance of someone else, and then the binfest will ensue. If that thread didn't bring about the binfest, the "Match Ratings" thread would do.

Who wants to start the "OFFICIAL NSC vs Vale Park Handwringers thread"?

Unfortunately, I need to rule myself out of this one due to a series of injury problems, the most recent being a dislocated eyelash. It's not a joke, it's a serious injury which will keep me out for quite some considerable time. Naturally, I look forward to being available for selection again in the future.[/QUOTE]

With a dislocated eyelash I can't see you being fit for quite a few months if not years to be honest, it is a very serious problem and you have my sympathy, I can't imagine the pain you are going though :cry:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Cheers for the comments. He's on the coach to Birmingham now (against my better judgement, but he was so desperate to go). We were at the Royal Sussex till about 2.15am while they checked him over (and the staff there were absolutely fantastic, an absolute credit to their profession). Thankfully he's ok, although he can't remember a thing about the attack. All he remembers is arriving home about 20 minutes later. One of his mates was punched in the face and had his nose broken while he tried to help my (unconcious) lad up, but he did get a good look at these scrotes and the house they came out of, and gave a concise and detailed statement to the police, so hopefully they will catch up with these vile scrotes.

Comes to something when you can't even walk home of an evening minding your own business without being beaten up. I'm still steaming.

Easy, very sorry to hear about this, how's your son getting on now?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easy, very sorry to hear about this, how's your son getting on now?

He's ok thanks, he went in to college today. Apart from the poor bugger still looking a bit of a state, hasn't seemed to suffer any lasting ill-effects, and he was out with friends again for most of yesterday. I expect he'll be getting heartily sick of the "my god, what happened ??" questions from everyone he meets by now though !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here