Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cowardly scum

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
OK Point sort of taken but its something very very very close to my heart from both sides !!
But i still think wishing something like that on someone is OTT !!
My medical background kicking in !!
I will tell you all what happened to me when i was 18, i dont like talking about it but to make a point i will !!
Not tonight , but i will !! xxxx
I hope your son is well friend and they catch the shits mate xxx

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
OK Point sort of taken but its something very very very close to my heart from both sides !!
But i still think wishing something like that on someone is OTT !!
My medical background kicking in !!
I will tell you all what happened to me when i was 18, i dont like talking about it but to make a point i will !!
Not tonight , but i will !! xxxx
I hope your son is well friend and they catch the shits mate xxx

Baz, we know each other (even if you think who the f*** is he?)... I think saying what the OP said wasn't actually meant, it was a cry of anger and the first thing that came into his head... I'm sure he actually regrets saying it but we all do something similar in the heat of the moment... you have to look at why he got angry and say 'ok I understand' ... bigger man to do that in my personal opinion.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Something similar to this happened to one of my mates recently. Think it was nine against three or something. Horrible. Trick is not to lose faith. Well done to your lad for not letting it get in the way of his trip to Brum. Speedy recovery physically and mentally, I hope

C

CT1

Pricks. I have to walk past this park a lot and I'm always having to look over my shoulder. Hope the victims are okay!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think NSC should form a vigilante squad to seek retribution against all those who seek to endanger the wellbeing of the old, weak and the vulnerable. Bit like The Magnificent Seven.

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
I think NSC should form a vigilante squad to seek retribution against all those who seek to endanger the wellbeing of the old, weak and the vulnerable. Bit like The Magnificent Seven.
I've had a couple of drinks this afternoon with Mr & Mrs Easy10 and master Easy 10. They are shellshocked, though to his eternal credit young Easy is amazingly philosophical about the whole episode which considering what has happened to him has to be applauded. He has aswollen face, a cut around eye one which is bloodshot and half closed and a fat cut swollen lip. All for what and to you Mr, Mrs and young Easy10, revenge will be sweet, The Albion Massive are with you and your family

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
if you're looking to learn how to look after yourself in a streetfight then boxing is the way forward , karate etc are all very well in the gym, but try doing a roundhouse or a sidekick in a pair of jeans or in a pub with lots of chairs and tables in the way.

Any 10 on 3 that isn't in a movie (Bruce Lee, Jack Reacher) you are literally on a hiding to nothing unless you get very lucky and the first two swings take out the "hard" one. If you can stay on your feet try to keep the fuckers in front of you and kick their knees and bollocks out.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If, on the offchance, you are one of the six nasty, cowardly, pathetic pieces of shit who ran out of a house and set upon my lad and his two mates by Vale Park in Portslade last night, knocking him unconcious and leaving him with a shiner, a cut lip and a bump on the back of his head when he hit the deck, and breaking his mates nose in a totally meaningless and unprovoked attack, then I sincerely hope you live an uttely miserable, impoverished, pointless life.

That is all.

It's the Infinity Foods that have that factory on the corner of Vale Park I think, hopefully they have CCTV or someone knows who these idiots are. Some total wankers around, but to be honest, I live fairly close to there and wouldn't expect to feel any danger around the park. Outside the Victoria Pub maybe, but not walking up from Vale Park. Hope the only lasting damage is perhaps just a painful memory of the event.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've had a couple of drinks this afternoon with Mr & Mrs Easy10 and master Easy 10. They are shellshocked, though to his eternal credit young Easy is amazingly philosophical about the whole episode which considering what has happened to him has to be applauded. He has aswollen face, a cut around eye one which is bloodshot and half closed and a fat cut swollen lip. All for what and to you Mr, Mrs and young Easy10, revenge will be sweet, The Albion Massive are with you and your family

To be honest Rust, I'm amazed at how much he's taken all this in his stride. He's not withdrawn into himself or gone into a decline - all he cared about was getting to that game at Birmingham yesterday, he was absolutely determined. Today he's been fine, aside from the awful face injuries. He's just taking the "there really are some scum about, but thats life" attitude, but at the moment, on the face of it, he's not bitter, vengeful or fearful.

We'll keep an eye on him of course, but so far, I am just relieved it doesn't seem to have had a massively adverse effect on him.

Oh, and he and his mate laughed out loud when he saw I'd wished AIDS on his assailants. So as far as I'm concerned it was thoroughly worth it, whatever the Daily Mail handwringers think of my off-the-cuff remark.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
To be honest Rust, I'm amazed at how much he's taken all this in his stride. He's not withdrawn into himself or gone into a decline - all he cared about was getting to that game at Birmingham yesterday, he was absolutely determined. Today he's been fine, aside from the awful face injuries. He's just taking the "there really are some scum about, but thats life" attitude, but at the moment, on the face of it, he's not bitter, vengeful or fearful.

We'll keep an eye on him of course, but so far, I am just relieved it doesn't seem to have had a massively adverse effect on him.

Oh, and he and his mate laughed out loud when he saw I'd wished AIDS on his assailants. So as far as I'm concerned it was thoroughly worth it, whatever the Daily Mail handwringers think of my off-the-cuff remark.

glad your boys ok easy, but its not the daily mail handwringers you need to be worried about !!!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Pity the offenders couldn't be identified at Brum. Would have been more than happy to lend a mature hand and point out to these scum the error of their ways.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Hmm, walking down the road and 6 randoms run out of a house and attack your son? Are you sure your son is telling the truth and hasn't upset someone recently?

Trust me, Vale Park is exactly the kind of place where this sort of thing would happen. There are some really horrid kids around at night there.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Interesting the way people like to depict expressing their own views as exercising freedom of speech, but if other people disagree it's 'handwringing.'

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Interesting the way people like to depict expressing their own views as exercising freedom of speech, but if other people disagree it's 'handwringing.'

But the acknowledged 'handwringers' tend to want to impose sanctions such as banning such views or comments, the Daily Mail readers just guffaw at their wimpishness ......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here