Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cowardly scum

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
If, on the offchance, you are one of the six nasty, cowardly, pathetic pieces of shit who ran out of a house and set upon my lad and his two mates by Vale Park in Portslade last night, knocking him unconcious and leaving him with a shiner, a cut lip and a bump on the back of his head when he hit the deck, and breaking his mates nose in a totally meaningless and unprovoked attack, then I sincerely hope you live an uttely miserable, impoverished, pointless life, and ideally end up dying of AIDS.

That is all.
Hope they are all ok. It made me think of the Rottingdean tragedy when one lad died. If only these idiots realised a few minutes of mindless action can ruin their lives and more importantly the innocent party.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry to hear that [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION].

Really pleased he's fit enough to be up in Brum, now.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Hey Easy 10 ignore everyone else - I hope they get AIDS and die mate as well. Sorry but I don't see that that is an insult to people who have AIDS who I have every sympathy with and as to previous comments about sexuality and homophobia etc you can't just get AIDS through sex nor do you have to be homosexual! The comment was obviously directed against the scum who dealt out the beating and not as a slur on anyone else. It's a bit like saying 'I hope some one rips out their fingernails with pliers and stabs them through the eyes with a red hot poker!' . . . OH NO, that's a direct insult against anyone who ever had their fingernails ripped out with pliers and got stabbed through the eyes with a red hot poker!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hope they are all ok. It made me think of the Rottingdean tragedy when one lad died. If only these idiots realised a few minutes of mindless action can ruin their lives and more importantly the innocent party.

Being able to see the consequences of actions, developing skills of empathy and finding ways to feel competent/powerful/worthwhile without hurting others, are precisely the abilities that these people lack and which would otherwise regulate their behaviour. I'm not sure to what extent they can be learnt if they are not already instilled earlier on in people's lives.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
A similar thing happened to me a few years ago. I was walking into Brighton with a couple of mates when we got randomly set on for no reason by about 20 scummy chavs at the end of Portland Road. I just don't understand how the brains of these neanderthals works.

They don't. Their brains don't work.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
They don't. Their brains don't work.

Their brains are working, just not in a very pro-social way. To see people walking past and making judgements about whether to start a fight, whether they could win a fight with you etc, suggests their brains are working. Most of us probably wouldn't have come up with those thoughts, but their's do. What is missing is the ability to regulate those thoughts.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
His song has the living shit kicked out of him. And the comment about AIDS upsets you...f***ing hell.
Spot on. Two young lads get the living crap kicked out of them and some people's first concern is that the angry Dad's initial emotional response may be unfair and upsetting to AIDS sufferers. You couldn't make it up could you? I'm speechless.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Spot on. Two young lads get the living crap kicked out of them and some people's first concern is that the angry Dad's initial emotional response may be unfair and upsetting to AIDS sufferers. You couldn't make it up could you? I'm speechless.

it is almost comical and thread has nearly gone in different direction when the usual wet behind the ears brigade have piped up. Absolutely ridiculous. Thread should be full of hate for those that did the crime

genre b. good

Oct 22, 2012
I think it is more the insult to people who have actually died from aids. I mean does anyone deserve to die because they had sex with someone, regardless of sexualty ? I think not.

If anything he is saying that these people deserve to die from AIDS more than most of the people who actually have died from it.

Can't see anything insulting in it though, however it is taken, wishing someone died in one particular way doesn't belittle people who have already died in that way.

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
Easy10, can't believe this mate, pleased he made the trip OK. For those passing judgement on Easy, knowing him as I do, he is most certainly not a violent , nasty or vindictive person. The comments he has made are those of a naturally upset parent. His son also is not the sort of person to be looking for trouble, far from it, just a normal polite sensible young lad.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If anything he is saying that these people deserve to die from AIDS more than most of the people who actually have died from it.

Can't see anything insulting in it though, however it is taken, wishing someone died in one particular way doesn't belittle people who have already died in that way.

Even linking people having AIDS with the words 'deserving' is problematic, not least because of the decades-old myth/stigma that people who have AIDS deserve it.

The connection is not loosened by simply inferring that some people deserve to die from AIDS more than those who have it, because you are still looking at them from the perspective of how much they deserve to die from AIDS.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Even linking people having AIDS with the words 'deserving' is problematic, not least because of the decades-old myth/stigma that people who have AIDS deserve it.

The connection is not loosened by simply inferring that some people deserve to die from AIDS more than those who have it, because you are still looking at them from the perspective of how much they deserve to die from AIDS.

This has pretty much nailed it.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Easy10, can't believe this mate, pleased he made the trip OK. For those passing judgement on Easy, knowing him as I do, he is most certainly not a violent , nasty or vindictive person. The comments he has made are those of a naturally upset parent. His son also is not the sort of person to be looking for trouble, far from it, just a normal polite sensible young lad.

I don't think anyone thinks Easy is violent, nasty and vindictive from this thread. His anger is completely understandable and I doubt anyone here has never said anything that others might consider 'out of turn.' Good of him to be a person who can authentically capture his feelings with words. And good of Cheeky Monkey to be bold enough to raise an objection.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
it is almost comical and thread has nearly gone in different direction when the usual wet behind the ears brigade have piped up. Absolutely ridiculous. Thread should be full of hate for those that did the crime

Wouldn't say so much 'full of hate' but as LondonBlue has alluded to, anybody with an ounce of empathy might have understood the context in which the comment was made and thought "well I don't agree with the AIDS comment but I recognise the heartfelt cry of a hurt and bewildered man when I see it." But it's very much the modern, intolerant way: context means nothing and every comment is deconstructed to see where offence can be taken. I guess when the police turn up at Easy 10's house it won't be with news of the assault on his son - it will be to arrest him for 'hate crime'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here