Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cowardly scum

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
When are you going to give 'Easy 10' some thought. It really isn't about me and you mate-----forget it:kiss:

I have given it some thought. I think Easy 10 ought to request that the thread is deleted. If the police are already involved and there's a very good chance that Easy 10 will find out who these blokes are then, as Arthur has said, he's on very dodgy ground threatening them on here. Just speculation but if a defence lawyer got hold of this then he might just make mischief with it claiming intimidation and all sorts.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It doesn't justify the violent behaviour at all. However, it seems to me that some people have learnt to develop a perception that other people are threats to them, and carrying out the attack, such as that on Easy One's son and friends, enables them to feel powerful, at least for a few moments as they feel the adrenalin rush.

On a smaller scale, I would wager, Easy One wishing and imagining death by AIDS on the perpetrators also allows him to regain some of the power back from being one-down in the situation.

pretty sure that was a throw away comment mate........a slow painful death is a slow painful death init...:rolleyes:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
AIDS comment pathetic and very out of order. Are we living in 1985?

If they attacked my boy for no reason, I'd f***ing kill them let alone wish aids on them, and I wouldn't give a toss what year it was.

Hope your lad recovers quickly, Easy.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I have given it some thought. I think Easy 10 ought to request that the thread is deleted. If the police are already involved and there's a very good chance that Easy 10 will find out who these blokes are then, as Arthur has said, he's on very dodgy ground threatening them on here. Just speculation but if a defence lawyer got hold of this then he might just make mischief with it claiming intimidation and all sorts.

Fair enough 'Buzzer' now I'm listening to the:albion2: on the wireless:thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If, on the offchance, you are one of the six nasty, cowardly, pathetic pieces of shit who ran out of a house and set upon my lad and his two mates by Vale Park in Portslade last night, knocking him unconcious and leaving him with a shiner, a cut lip and a bump on the back of his head when he hit the deck, and breaking his mates nose in a totally meaningless and unprovoked attack, then I sincerely hope you live an uttely miserable, impoverished, pointless life, and ideally end up dying of AIDS.

This.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If they attacked my boy for no reason, I'd f***ing kill them let alone wish aids on them, and I wouldn't give a toss what year it was.

1985-_3__1800383a.jpg

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
If, on the offchance, you are one of the six nasty, cowardly, pathetic pieces of shit who ran out of a house and set upon my lad and his two mates by Vale Park in Portslade last night, knocking him unconcious and leaving him with a shiner, a cut lip and a bump on the back of his head when he hit the deck, and breaking his mates nose in a totally meaningless and unprovoked attack, then I sincerely hope you live an uttely miserable, impoverished, pointless life, and ideally end up dying of AIDS.

That is all.

Terrible what happened to your son mate it happened to me when i was 18 long story !!
But the AIDS comment well over the top !!!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
A similar thing happened to me a few years ago. I was walking into Brighton with a couple of mates when we got randomly set on for no reason by about 20 scummy chavs at the end of Portland Road. I just don't understand how the brains of these neanderthals works.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How is it everyone on this thread is the victim of a violent attack but no-one is saying they've started one? Seems a bit one-sided!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here