Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cowardly scum

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Sorry to here what happened to your son and his mate, at least u know your son has a decent friend who tried to defend your son and what comes around goes around!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
No we're not, so why are the overwhelming majority of aids cases still gay men ? You'd have to have been living on mars not to know the dangers of unprotected gay sex, and the majority of heterosexual cases are africans who love a bit of anal to stop unwanted pregnancies, or intravenous drug users.

Where did THAT come from?!?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Glad to hear your lad isn't letting it get in the way of his Saturday entertainment. That's really brave of him as something like this would seriously shit you up and nobody would blame him for wanting to shy away from the world. By getting back up and out there, not letting the attack change his weekend, he's shown courage and strength

And very much this

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
No we're not, so why are the overwhelming majority of aids cases still gay men ? You'd have to have been living on mars not to know the dangers of unprotected gay sex, and the majority of heterosexual cases are africans who love a bit of anal to stop unwanted pregnancies, or intravenous drug users.

Wrong on so many counts.

The most significant group of people with AIDS are African Women. The most common way it is transferred is via unprotected heterosexual activity.

Read this. HIV/AIDS in Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Really appreciate the comments guys. Perhaps the aids thing was rather tasteless on my part, but frankly the more I think about it the angrier I get, and I'm not choosing to be overly cautious about how I refer to this vermin at the moment.
[MENTION=13434]Dalos[/MENTION] the attack happened at the eastern entrance to Vale Park, just where that little car park is as it leads off the road. Waiting to hear from the police, I'm assuming (hoping) they paid a visit to the house last night but as they were on night duty we apparently may not hear from them until they're back on duty. I WILL be following it up through them though, rest assured.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
my daughter lives in that area and has had trouble with some of the lads there, some time ago she had trouble and she then marched home to collect her dog a German shepherd who is 11st and can get very angry, said lads disappeared fairly quickly
my daughter is less than 5ft and the bloody dog is damn near taller than her

hope the lads are now OK
the world is not a very nice place now

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
If, on the offchance, you are one of the six nasty, cowardly, pathetic pieces of shit who ran out of a house and set upon my lad and his two mates by Vale Park in Portslade last night, knocking him unconcious and leaving him with a shiner, a cut lip and a bump on the back of his head when he hit the deck, and breaking his mates nose in a totally meaningless and unprovoked attack, then I sincerely hope you live an uttely miserable, impoverished, pointless life, and ideally end up dying of AIDS.

That is all.

Don't know if anyone else has asked this, but did you report it to the police? Oh, I see now that you did. Hope they catch these louts and that your boy and his friends are OK.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Happened to two mates and I when we were 17. There was about 15 of them against just us three and one had a knife. Thankfully, we managed to leg it just in time and the scars were only superficial. Fudging scary experience though. Far too much of this goes on.
Hope his confidence is on the mend :albion2:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
If it was my son I would wish more than aids on them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes [MENTION=14198]HovaGirl[/MENTION] they took statements at the hospital.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
so seeing that the "walk away" doctrine wouldn't have worked in this instance ,you need to teach him to fight ...?........don't get me wrong , i am amazed by the sheer anger in some blokes these days .......in perth a lot of it is down to coke and meth.....there are atrocious things happening on the streets every weekend , people on the edge of losing control at little or no provocation.....why is this...?? so you either take a wellying or you defend yourself to the conclusion and end up getting nicked .......no win situation...:wrong:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
AIDS comment pathetic and very out of order. Are we living in 1985?

And you had the nerve to call me a pillock the other day. An unprovoked attack that could have nearly killed your child ? What do you expect ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If you cant say anything sympathetic then say nothing.

What sanctimonious bollocks. It's a public forum where we're all entitled, within reason, to post our views. And if you do so, you should be accept that some people also have the right to disagree with them. Who died and made you the Censor General?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
What sanctimonious bollocks. It's a public forum where we're all entitled, within reason, to post our views. And if you do so, you should be accept that some people also have the right to disagree with them. Who died and made you the Censor General?

'Buzzer' go listen to the radio-------25mins to kick off------:lolol:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Oh, just wondering like, are you as 'ard' as your avata???

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I will never understand how people can come on here and criticize 'Easy 10' and try to pick his thread apart for their own ends. If you haven't had it happen to you or yours then feck off and dribble on another thread.

'hitony' my comment about you being sacked was only a joke honest----please don't send the heavy mob round:eek:

To late I'm afraid, 4 burly 6ft 6in 18 stone guys will be knocking your door any minute now! you will know who they are the knuckle dusters and coshes will identify them.....oh and the black suits and they all have squashed noses!

I have told them to go easy on you.....only do the arms and legs and a beating to the body.....you should be back up walking and feeding youself inside 6 months with a good surgeon and decent physio............teach you to mess wiv a MOD!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here