Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
my point was... who will benefit from this game? it seemed to be more for chelsea's benefit than our's.

When the pre-season games were announced there were many moans and groans about the opposition being of a lower standard. When it is announced that the current European Champions come to the Amex for a pre-season curtain raiser, there are more moans and groans. Ultimately, the money will be going back into the club. For the club to purchase the players that the fans feel the club deserves to have playing for them.

Everything has a price.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bought a ticket down the Amex a couple of hours ago. The guy that served us said they were "Selling Well". He confirmed that you will need a purchase history when they go on general sale.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
People need to cheer the f*** up. I'm thoroughly looking forward to this.

I'm looking forward to sitting in a different seat and viewing the West stand from afar.

I'm looking forward to seeing £32M player Eden Hazard.

I'm looking forward to seeing the European Champions

I'm looking forward to see the champions league trophy.

I'm looking forward to our new signings.

So what if we're accomodating Chelsea? Why do you CARE? Enjoy the chance to watch the team you love play in an exciting friendly in a brilliant stadium.

Moan bloody moan.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What he said above, it's not for any conspiracy benefit, it's a pre season friendly, and we have one of the best teams in Europe coming to ours. JT apart I will roundly applaud them, they performed a miracle to win that trophy, then I'll enthusiastically get behind the Albion, who knows, we might beat the European Champions.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Good to see some positive comments on the Chelsea game
Who else would you rather see in a pre season rather than the current European champions.

Valencia?

Jan 30, 2008
People need to cheer the f*** up. I'm thoroughly looking forward to this.

I'm looking forward to sitting in a different seat and viewing the West stand from afar.

I'm looking forward to seeing £32M player Eden Hazard.

I'm looking forward to seeing the European Champions

I'm looking forward to see the champions league trophy.

I'm looking forward to our new signings.

So what if we're accomodating Chelsea? Why do you CARE? Enjoy the chance to watch the team you love play in an exciting friendly in a brilliant stadium.

Moan bloody moan.
blinkered :rolleyes:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Good to see some positive comments on the Chelsea game
Who else would you rather see in a pre season rather than the current European champions.

Interesting point that. For those not going,would it make a difference if Bayern Munich had won the CL and we were playing them instead? All the same details (price, no WSU etc), just Bayern instead of Chelsea?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Interesting point that. For those not going,would it make a difference if Bayern Munich had won the CL and we were playing them instead? All the same details (price, no WSU etc), just Bayern instead of Chelsea?

Gus has invited his Ex-Girlfriend down and people are feeling jealous. That's all.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Exactly. It's an anti-prem mentality that is actually quite embarrassing really.

Especially considering that is the level we are aiming for.

People complained about Spurs last season. A team challenging for champions league spots.

Now we have the european CHAMPIONS who are currently embarking on a really exciting transfer window (hazard signed, many more to come) with quality players like Mata (a JOY to watch), a £50m striker (TOP SCORER AT THE EUROS) and englands defensive parnership, and people MOAN.

SPOILT BRATS.

Jan 30, 2008
Exactly. It's an anti-prem mentality that is actually quite embarrassing really.

Especially considering that is the level we are aiming for.

People complained about Spurs last season. A team challenging for champions league spots.

Now we have the european CHAMPIONS who are currently embarking on a really exciting transfer window (hazard signed, many more to come) with quality players like Mata (a JOY to watch), a £50m striker (TOP SCORER AT THE EUROS) and englands defensive parnership, and people MOAN.

SPOILT BRATS.
comedy gold ,you've yet to mention the Albion :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here