Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I dont mind at all after all they won it why not flaunt it. If we won it and had the chance to parade it at Selhurst would you all say it's not right?.

Good luck to them and we all know Gus's close links, it may help us to keep in with The Blues.

Will struggle a little to applaud JT with it though.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They have already flaunted it. They had an open top bus parade. They have home games coming up, why can't they do it there?

The idea of watching that twat Terry striding around the Amex with the trophy holds no appeal whatsoever. Pleased they won it, but I honestly couldn't care less about seeing it.

Everyone should just ignore them & stay in the bars until they've finished. Makes us look Mickey Mouse. We're not some crappy non league club, FFS.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Just when i thought chelsea couldn't be anymore annoying they decide to parade the European cup in our stadium.Christ are albion supporters supposed to applaud that?:censored:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
They have already flaunted it. They had an open top bus parade. They have home games coming up, why can't they do it there?

The idea of watching that twat Terry striding around the Amex with the trophy holds no appeal whatsoever. Pleased they won it, but I honestly couldn't care less about seeing it.

Everyone should just ignore them & stay in the bars until they've finished. Makes us look Mickey Mouse. We're not some crappy non league club, FFS.
This
Bloody shocking

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Let them get on with it, there will be many plastics there who want to see it. You are right to ignore it if you feel the need.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Lets hope they put it on a table at the side of the pitch......:stanbowles:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What if it was Man United? Would we invite them down to have a celebration & parade? Absolutely bloody not, & people would rightly hate the idea.

Unless we're purposely sucking up to them in the hope of getting a decent player off them, then they can shove the trophy up their expensively manscaped arses as far as I'm concerned.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Well said

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What if it was Man United? Would we invite them down to have a celebration & parade? Absolutely bloody not, & people would rightly hate the idea.

Unless we're purposely sucking up to them in the hope of getting a decent player off them, then they can shove the trophy up their expensively manscaped arses as far as I'm concerned.

Seconded.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What date are Liverpool bringing the Carling Cup down, do we know?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I'm giving this a miss. Rather spend the 30 quid travelling to an away game next season.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Personally don't see what the fuss is about. A great chance for us to play the European Champions (when did we get the chance to do that recently?) and I'm quite happy to get a close up of the trophy - its a long way from sitting in the rain watching us get beat by 9 man Walsall or MK Dons or whoever. I'm sure there will be plenty of JCL Chelski fans there but I don't care who the opposition are, or who the fans are, I'll wear my stripes with pride.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Bloody hell!

Edna in 'Not sounding like a copper shocker!'.

I need a lie down now.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well said Edna. TBH unless I can blag a 1901 off a chum who will be at Olympic footy that day there is not a chance in hell of me paying 30 to see, and I really really mean this "only" Chelsea.

The fact they are bringing their pots they won even more so reason not to go. Like you say makes us m i c k e y mouse.

On the other hand i am more than happy to go to Kuipers testimonial as he has been a good servant, and its reasonably priced as well for a FRIENDLY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here