Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ankergren signed on two year deal

Well thankyou for understanding the quite obvious position I was in, but I'm still unconvinced people should have to explain details of their private life on a thread about a new albion keeper! Anyway, at least you acknowledge my decision was an easy if unfortunate one, unlike the thicko above.

No problem, I'm off out for a run now to have a look at the promised land.

I know you think Kuipers is the best thing since sliced bread, but please give Ankergren at least five games before you make your decisions on him!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yours can't be that rigorous judging by the amount of time you've spent on this thread today.

He has probably got the day off today.

Besides what do I know? Im a thicko, but I do get laid regularly so who is the winner really?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Half way through two weeks off actually. That's pissed on your parade hasn't it.

I don't get the chance to spend even a second on nsc at work as it happens.

Hasn't affected me in the slightest however how sad is it that your holiday is spent on here ? Now that'll be pissing on your parade for two weeks.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Rather suprised as I didnt think Poke was that bad, we have had worse, but I think Ankergren is a good signing as it will also put pressure on Brezovans place as No 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here