Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ankergren signed on two year deal

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
a goalkeeping thread would'nt be the same without TCB sucking Kuipers cock every other post....blimey imagine if Lewis Hamilton was a left winger :lolol:

anyway....good signing IMO, Gus obviously does'nt have faith in the other two and with one injured we need a new one....I wish Casper all the very best.

I didn't mean it as though it was a massive gesture from my heart, just a response to everyone who seems to think I've written him off. Which is ridiculous and only the result of this board being populated by too many people who cannot read.

I can read, but your still being and arse about Brezovan. Name somebody then, name a Goalkeeper YOU would sign that is available for transfer that would sign for Brighton.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Fantastic signing, bringing in a proven keeper on a FREE this close to the start of the season. Gus obviously knows what he can bring from his time at Leeds, will give Brez competition for the number #1 shirt, and Poke can sit on the bench or be loaned out. Nothing wrong with this signing at all.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Anyway TCB cant have liked Kuipers that much as he couldnt even get the day off to show his appreciation to him.

Maybe he was jealous because Kupiers wife was there.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
This is a great signing. I have 2 questions for the wise members of NSC

1. Why was he released from Leeds?
2. Why has it taken him til the day before the season until signing for a club?

Both are 100% meant without any inference to his quality I'm just curious!

1.Kasper Schmiechel has signed for Leeds
2. Think it has been a case of looking at all the options.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

1)Higgs , the number one choice goalie at Leeds was injured for most last season , they see him as being good enough in the Championship and still has a year left on his current contract. Ankergren's contract ran out this summer and wasn't renewed.
2)He might have been holding on for a good deal which never came along or other clubs couldn't afford him.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
There are only positives in this signing.

Apart from he is a dirty old man

Casper_Ankergren_633597588916875000.jpg

Agent_Torpor

May 1, 2009
No training, I've mastered the skill all by myself.

Seriously though, we've got FOUR keepers but none I have faith in to perform well over a whole season. .

Ankergren is more than capable of performing, esp. at div.3 levels. Get your head out of your arse.

Don't think he's up for a Championship league side though, which is why leeds traded up for Schmeichel. No knock on Ankergren's ability in this div, though.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
hope he plays tomorrow, last time he was at the county ground he picked the ball out of the net 3 times and got done for lobbing something in the town end, he will get a very very warm welcome.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Excellent signing, The spine of our team is starting to look really good now.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
hope he plays tomorrow, last time he was at the county ground he picked the ball out of the net 3 times and got done for lobbing something in the town end, he will get a very very warm welcome.

Simon Grayson 'No disrespect to Swindon, but these smaller clubs always raise their game against us, they deserved the win, Danny Wilson has a motley collection of over achievers and they will be happy tonight' :laugh:

ashlehh

Mar 30, 2009
Leicester
and he's casperrrrr ankegren! casper the friendly ghost! he's by far the greatest goalie, the world has ever seen!!
from bhafc22.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here