Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

About The Worst BHAFC Game For Ages

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Icy Gull said:
Funny how people see a game so differently. I thought Jake put in plenty of effort and had some good touches and runs. One appalling miss was the standout of the game for him though. Baz really did very little today and I don't think he came close to a shot or goalbound header, at least Jake got into the position to miss a sitter and had one cracking goalbound snap shot deflected by a defender. No way did he have a stinker

Robinson was awful!

He has no end product.

He sucks people in with a couple of nice flicks or beating someone on the half way line.

Scored a hatful against non league opposition this season, and that says it all. IMHO

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Barnham Seagull said:
Robinson was awful!

He has no end product.

He sucks people in with a couple of nice flicks or beating someone on the half way line.

Scored a hatful against non league opposition this season, and that says it all. IMHO

Sadly a very precise summry :down:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Silent Bob said:
Good thing we've scored more then that then innit.

no we havent

notts f 2
scun 1

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Face the facts - Fortress Withdean is history

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
AdrianDINho said:

people honestly think we have a chance of going up next season?

Yes, yes I do. :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Barnham Seagull said:
Robinson was awful!

He has no end product.

And a hatful against yesterday's opposition.
The formation was wrong yesterday and Wilkins didn't try and change it. The game was there for the winning and it was wasted.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yorkie said:
And a hatful against yesterday's opposition.
The formation was wrong yesterday and Wilkins didn't try and change it. The game was there for the winning and it was wasted.

We barely had a shot on goal, and certainly none in the second half.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oh dear.It was a poor game yesterday no doubt so lets bash Wilkins.The usual tripe being said from the usual members on here.Some really sad cretins on here.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
algie said:
Oh dear.It was a poor game yesterday no doubt so lets bash Wilkins.The usual tripe being said from the usual members on here.Some really sad cretins on here.

Because they have a different opinion to you? How very morally superior of you.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yorkie said:
Because they have a different opinion to you? How very morally superior of you.

No i can see the wider picture and you seem to forget that Wilkins took over this pile of rubbish from McGhee a 3rd way through the season.Hopefully Wilkins will be backed with a new 2 or 3 deal just to shut the doubters up.This season is finished and Wilkins has done his job by keeping us up.Thats all we were expecting and he will be judged on next season.So just back him untill then

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
algie said:
No i can see the wider picture and you seem to forget that Wilkins took over this pile of rubbish from McGhee a 3rd way through the season.Hopefully Wilkins will be backed with a new 2 or 3 deal just to shut the doubters up.This season is finished and Wilkins has done his job by keeping us up.Thats all we were expecting and he will be judged on next season.So just back him untill then

Wilkins took over after 6 games into the season. We were 16th with 7 points.

What wider picture do you need to turn a winning team (3-0 against Huddersfield away) into a bore draw yesterday with hardly a shot on goal?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
mendoza10 said:
Was yesterday I good day for a mate to get married causing me to miss the brighton and england games then?

that is the first saturday i havent seen any football for months!

Very wise choice. I sat through 3 hours of awful football yesterday with not one goal in sight.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Yorkie said:
Very wise choice. I sat through 3 hours of awful football yesterday with not one goal in sight.

i was gutted i had to miss both games, but sounds like it was a good weekend to miss - ah well, i'll be there for all the games for the rest of the season - even if the games are crap and boring I wont be put off :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
mendoza10 said:
i was gutted i had to miss both games, but sounds like it was a good weekend to miss - ah well, i'll be there for all the games for the rest of the season - even if the games are crap and boring I wont be put off :)

Nor me. Up early next Sat for Northampton. You never know we may even put one over McGleish. :lol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Still, it could be worse. We could be Gillingham fans. :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
dougdeep said:
Still, it could be worse. We could be Gillingham fans. :lolol:

True or Rotherham of which one poster comfortably predicted they would be out of a relegation battle mid-season.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Yorkie said:
Wilkins took over after 6 games into the season. We were 16th with 7 points.

What wider picture do you need to turn a winning team (3-0 against Huddersfield away) into a bore draw yesterday with hardly a shot on goal?

We still had most of the season to go (And more importantly, still a lot to play for) when we won 3-0 at their place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here