Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

About The Worst BHAFC Game For Ages

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
algie said:
No i can see the wider picture and you seem to forget that Wilkins took over this pile of rubbish from McGhee a 3rd way through the season.Hopefully Wilkins will be backed with a new 2 or 3 deal just to shut the doubters up.This season is finished and Wilkins has done his job by keeping us up.Thats all we were expecting and he will be judged on next season.So just back him untill then

The game was poor but as you've said its a job done. Knight needs to get Wilkins contract sorted then start getting the players tied down, like Alexis.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Silent Bob said:
Yeovil 1
Carlisle 1

sorry by Christmas I meant December....having said that is 5 goals then a satisfactory product?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
One word for yesterday DULL

No make that Two words. DEADLY DULL

We moaned when 4 mins went up at the end!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ice Man said:
We still had most of the season to go (And more importantly, still a lot to play for) when we won 3-0 at their place.

So we're not trying now then? It's up to the manager to motivate the players to try. We need supporters through the gate and we can make all the special offers for tickets in the world but they aren't going to pay to watch yesterday's fare.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
As much as yesterday was rubbish lets get it into perspective, It came off the back of 3 draws ( Crewe, Blackpool and Scunthorpe ) in games that I really expected to lose so one bad game out of four is'nt that bad really.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It is all very well getting it into perspective but empty seats don't lie. Fans are staying away.
I am still going to renew my season ticket as I love the whole game and time with mates before and after the game but hundreds are staying away because the football is not good enough.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Yorkie said:
It is all very well getting it into perspective but empty seats don't lie. Fans are staying away.
I am still going to renew my season ticket as I love the whole game and time with mates before and after the game but hundreds are staying away because the football is not good enough.

So whats your answer to it then yorkie?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Kinky Gerbils said:
Investment in the playing side, has to happen.

You answered it for me whilst I did the washing up. :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
Investment in the playing side, has to happen.

Won't happen without Falmer approval in the bag. We won't keep Bertin either so once again we'll have a lacklustre soft centre inexperienced midfield.

Definitley won't happen rather than has to imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here